~Chapter Twenty Nine~

~Bonus Chapter 2~

Tara's POV

"How excited are you to see Prabhas again?" I ask Veer, looking at him as he's watching the road in front of us.

I'm practically jumping in my seat at this point. Sara gave birth a few days back and she came home yesterday morning. Aarav called all of us the second she fell into labour and we were all excited and nervous at the same time.

I still remember the very moment when we all saw Prabhas for the

Veer looks at me with amusement written all over his face and I roll my eyes at him.

"How many times are you gonna ask me that?" He questions, pulling into the street.

I growl at his question. "I'm just really excited to see his little cute face."

"I can tell that you are." He says to me, "And to answer your question again, I'm also very excited to see him."

Ever since Veer and I officially got together, I've always wondered if he would ever want to have kids in the future. I know that I would because babies are too cute.

Would it be really weird if he said that he wouldn't want to have kids? Should I be scared if he doesn't want to have kids? Calm down, Tara. I'm sure he would want to have kids, right?

"Would you ever want to have kids?" I blurted the question out of the blue without even thinking it over.

His eyes flew wide open at my sudden question and I nervously start to bite my lip as I wait for his answer impatiently because the silence was slowly killing me.

He places his hand on my thigh, squeezing it softly. "Hopefully one day if God puts it into our destiny."

"Our destiny?" I ask shyly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Obviously I see it in our destiny." "I only want you to have my children."

I squeal as I see Sara and Aarav's house. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and dash out of car before Veer had the chance to park it properly.

I hear him yelling my name frantically from behind me but I choose to ignore him and barge into the house. I run straight into the living and see that everyone is already here.

"The amazing auntie has arrived." I exclaim as my eyes focus on the basket in front of me. I hear loud footsteps approaching behind me, knowing it's Veer.

Without saying hello to anyone, I walk straight to the baby basket and see little Prabhas looking up at me curiously with his big brown eyes and I immediately squeal to myself.

"Can I pick him up?" I ask quietly, feeling myself calm down from all the energy I had racked up.

"Of course you can and hi to you too." Sara says and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I carefully pick him up and his head automatically find its way to my shoulder, making everyone awe around us. I gently press a hand on his fragile back, patting him the way my mother used to.

.•.•.

"You keeping alright?"

Sara nods her head at my question as all of us girls sit in the patio. All of us apart from Sara are having some wine while she's having some lemonade.

"Yeah, I'm tired but that's normal for every new parent, I guess."

"You're a champ." Zoya yells loudly, raising her fist in the and almost knocking her wine glass over.

Sara chuckles at her action and pulls Zoya in for a hug. She hugs back carefully since she just gave birth a few days back.

"Thank you," Sara says, "And how does you all feel to be aunties?"

"Absolutely amazing." Isha answers, "I'm gonna spoil him rotten."

"Oh, same here." Zoya chimes in before picking up her wine glass.

I giggle slightly before saving. "Expect it from all of us."

"I already knew you guys will spoil him the second I found out that I was pregnant."

We all share a laugh together before Aarav comes and takes a seat next to Sara, placing his head on her shoulder.

We all look at him weirdly and Sara nudges her shoulder to push his head off. He finally lifts his head after she tries a few times and his eyes were bloodshot.

Zoya almost spits out her wine when she sees Aarav's face. "Have you guys not slept or something?"

"We're new parents, what do you think?" He replies back before placing his head on her shoulder again.

"You guys need a good nights sleep." I suggest as Isha hums in agreement.

Aarav and Sara look at me like I was born yesterday and that I don't have any brain cells left.

"How exactly are we gonna get that when we have newborn baby who won't go to sleep?" Aarav asks me curiously.

I shrug before saying. "Let one of us take care of him while you guys catch up on some well deserved sleep."

Zoya starts to laugh at the face that Aarav makes at Sara.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" He asks me.

"What?" I ask in defence. "Don't act so surprised."

"You are actually offering to take care of Prabhas?" Sara questions me, trying to figure out if I actually mean it.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Tara, are you okay?" Aarav asks me, "Did you hit your head or something?"

"No, I didn't." I let them know. "You guys are so mean to me."

I can take care of a child, right?

.•.•.•.•.

I'm sorry that it's been hundred years since I've last updated but that's because I've been working on two different books for you guys so they should be up in December time and Happy Diwali x

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

💫✨🌙✨💫