~Chapter Eleven~

Tara's POV

I walk into the kitchen and see Sara making the popcorn. I open the fridge door and take out the water jug, pouring myself a cup of water.

"Do you all the films?" I ask her, stealing some of the freshly popped popcorn.

"Yep, and please tell me that you told a good excuse to the boys." She pleads with hopeful eyes.

I roll my eyes before replying. "Yes, don't worry."

"What did you tell them?" She asks me, unconvinced by my words.

"I said that we were cooking a five-course meal," I tell her, leaning against the island and scrolling through my phone.

I feel something hit my head and I look at the floor, spotting a single popcorn. I look up at Sara and see her looking weirdly at me.

"And that worked?" She yells loudly, making me almost to my knees

I give her a confused look. "What worked?"

"What you told the boys."

"Yeah, it did." I drink some more of my water. "At first, they all wanted to join but then I said that they actually have to cook as well and not just be 'judging'."

"And then they said no?"

I nod my head and she shakes her head. "Typical."

"Veer wanted to help."

She looks at me with surprised eyes before pouring the popcorn into the bowl.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I reply.

"And you said no?"

"No, I told him that we'll manage." I steal some more of the popcorn. "But like, why do we need an excuse?"

"All the other girls nights we've had. The boys have crashed all of them and they eat our food." She gets up and mumbles something about her phone.

"Tara, get the door!"

I roll my eyes and go to open the front door, immediately greeted by cheery faces.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaim and give them all hugs.

"Hey! Guess who's ready to party in their pyjamas?" Zoya screams, making Isha roll her eyes before laughing.

"Is Sara here?" Zoya asks.

"Yeah, she's upstairs getting the film set up in her room," I answer, closing the door behind them.

We walk into the main living room and flop down on one of the bean bags.

"Where do you want us to put all of this?" Isha asks, silently laughing at my annoyed expression.

I huff and get up from the bean bag, and point to the kitchen.

Zoya bows down to me. "On it, boss."

We laugh at her behaviour and walk into the kitchen, only for us to hear screaming her again.

"Hey, guys," Sara exclaims.

Zoya and Isha greet Sara with a hug while I dig into the snacks that they brought.

"And she's already in." Zoya teases with a smirk before picking up a brownie as well.

I laugh loudly and Isha takes some of the brownies and goes to the fridge, taking the whipped cream out and squirting some onto the brownie.

"Why didn't I think of that?" I say in frustration and Isha passes the can over to me, laughing in the process.

"I have a choice between three or so films." Sara starts. "Which one should we watch first?"