~Chapter Twenty Three~

Tara's POV

Sleepovers are the best! Especially when it's just you and your loved one. They've always made me feel a way I can't really explain. Sorry, not helpful.

But I somehow managed to convince Veer to have a sleepover with me. I don't know how but I'm glad that I did because no one else wanted to have one with me. Sad? I know.

Anyway, Veer was here to save the day for me and I'm so thankful for him for doing that. Films, food and skin care! He only knows about the films and food but not about the skin care.

Veer enters my room with a hoodie in one hand as he carries his laptop in the other hand. He throws his laptop and hoodie on my bed, flopping on the bed. I immediately put his hoodie on.

"Snack check." He mumbles into the duvet.

I look at the food before saying. "Name it."

"Pringles?"

I pick up the four cans of Pringles and life them up to show him. "Check."

"Chocolate?"

"Check."

He sits up properly on the bed. "Ice cream?"

"Check."

"Slushies?"

"Check."

"Popcorn?"

"Check."

"Is that everything?" He asks and I scan the bed again.

"Check."

He nods his head and I get up from the bed, heading to my vanity to get my phone.

"Tara!"

I jump a foot into the air, dropping my phone in the process. I look back at him angrily. "This better be good."

"We're missing the key snack." He pauses before speaking again. "Well, drink."

"What?"

"Sharab! (Alcohol!)" He says as his eyes light up a bit.

I shake my head at him as I walk back to my bed before I shut him down with the bad news.

"You won't find that here in this household."

"Then where else would I find it?"

"I don't know but you had enough sharab that one night when you called me." I remind him, sitting down on my bed.

"You can't use that against me."

"I can and I just did."

He folds his arms, rolling his eyes. "I don't even remember that night and you don't have proof so ha!"

"I showed you my call log in the book store and you can even check yours."

He mumbles a whatever under his breath, admitting defeat before he turns his laptop on and opens up Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" I shrug my shoulders at him. "Comedy or romantic?"

"Go for comedy. I feel like laughing like a maniac right now."

"You don't need to laugh to feel like one."

"Shut up and put the film on."

He puts the film on just for him to pause it a second later. He gets up from the bed, turning the main lights off and putting the fairy lights on.

"Setting the mood." He says before jumping back into bed, pressing play and wrapping his arms around me.

.•.•.