Chapter 32 🐾 Breaking

Winters pov.

I've met so many wolves it's not even countable. Most have been really nice and accepting of my current standing as Luna. There are also those I don't feel comfortable around. I know they're not being mean to me but I can sense it's either jealousy or something more drawing them to not like me so much. I guess I can be understanding considering my mate has been mateless for many years now. What sucks is being a wolf and having excellent hearing! I can hear some guys commenting about how I look makes me feel uncomfortable. They've talked about my figure. Then about my legs. They've talked about my hair, eyes and much more! I even see them examining me. I just don't like all the attention. I've never been much of a social person if you might say that's what it is.

The women are much the same. I get lots of looks and compliments and then there's a few that give me the nasty look! Like Richard could do better. I'm so ready to be done with this celebration!

"I would like to now introduce you to the guy if that's okay?" Richard asks me with a huge smile adorning his face. How can I say no to that? It literally makes me melt now we've completed our bond. I want to be as close to him as possible. His scent alone soothes me to such degrees it's incomparable. I've never felt like this toward another being.

"Sure I would like to meet them very much," I tell him. I think he mind links them and before I know it the guys are standing before me. One is very scary looking! He has a flipping tat on his damn head for pep's sake! He's just plain scary! Another one looks very charming and has mesmerizing eyes. Then there's another huge dude with loads of tats but he looks really friendly like a big friendly bear. I'll just keep that to myself for now. I giggle to myself. Richard laughs out loud beside me. I think he invaded my mind. Once he's done with his laughing at my expense he returns to being serious. Thank Goddess he's not going to embarrass me!

"This is my Bata Josh" He points to Josh for my acknowledgment. "Josh this here's my mate our Luna," Richard says proudly. He courtesy bows to me. I nod and give him a bright smile.

"I've heard a lot about you Luna. It's a pleasure to finally be introduced to you. I was starting to wonder if he would keep you chained away forever!" He laughs at his own joke which makes me laugh too!

"It's nice to meet you too Josh." I laugh his joke still lingering in my mind. I look at Richard. Was he planning on really chaining me? Nah! Well, I hope not. He just wears a sexy looking smirk directing my way with a raised eyebrow. That's not comforting at all.

"This here is Tanner." He points in the scary guy's direction. I even shiver when our eyes meet. This guy just screams death to all! It's a bit freaky! He courtesy bows to me never leaving eye contact. It makes me gulp! I mean this wolf's eyes are the creepiest shit I have ever seen! I feel Richards hold on me become tighter. He probably senses my wanting to run far away from this wolfman!

"Luna it's a pleasure." That's all he says but I feel the hairs on my body rise! All I feel is terror! His voice the scariest voice I've ever heard in all my life! My breathing becoming erratic. I can't seem to leave eye contact with him making me more nervous! Then bam! Richard growls low and menacing. Making Tanner the creep advert his own eyes from mine. I feel my breath coming back to me thank Goddess!

"Sorry for Tanner's behavior I'll deal with his degression later I promise," Richard informs me while never leaving eye contact with that scary wolfman.

"No, it's quite alright. It's nice to meet you as well Tanner. Your very scary." At that, we all let out a nervous chuckle.