Chapter 35 🐾 Home

Winters pov.

"Okay, now what I've called everyone on our voice mails," I ask Peter.

He's playing with Lilly sitting on his lap. They have been inseparable. She really adores him. They played tea party and makeup. I can't believe he let her put makeup all over his face he looked so ridiculous! I laugh to myself shaking my head.

"It looks to me you're all finished up. You answered all the voice mails and emails. That's all my orders were to assist you with ma'am." He tells me solemnly.

"Okay! Great! Let's get out of here then." I tell them.

"Piggyback ride Peaty! Piggyback ride!" Lilly yells at Peter. Yes, she gave him a damn nickname too Peaty! I roll my eyes mentally.

"Okay, my little princess." He bends down. "Hop on wrap your arms around my neck and hang on real tight okay." He tells her in a stern dad like voice it's a bit weird considering he will be her mate one day.

"Let's go Peaty!" They take off him bending his knees with every step so she bounces on his back down the stairs. It makes me giggle.

We walk into the living room.
"Really guys? Yall didn't do enough of that earlier." Michael and Julious are performing pushups like its easy breezy!

"We have a competition momma who can do the most and I'm going to kick his butt and send em home whining!" Julious says while continuing his pace.

"I'm sorry Michael I don't know where he gets that mouth at." I apologize.

He doesn't speak he's already red in the face. Probably won't last much longer and that's how the male ego is ruined!

"Okay put me down put me down!" Lilly tells Peter. "I need a drink Peaty," Lilly says while wiping fake sweat off her forehead with the back of her little hand. He squats down to her eye level.

"What would my little princess like to drink?" He asks her. She taps her little index finger on her pursed out lips looks up at the ceiling while tapping her little foot on the floor. She hums.

"I think I want some juice Peaty." She looks at him with a big smile. He gives her a playful wink.

"Your wish is my command little princess." He says as he makes his way to get her juice.

"Dude you need to work on your upper body strength! I could have done twice that! You been eating too much food hua?" Julious asks Michael with a raised eyebrow.

"Im gonna tickle you till you piss your self Julious how bout them apples?" He says with his nostrils flared and jaw tight. He takes off after Julious. I seriously hope he catches em teach his ass a lesson in talking shit all the time jeez!

"Okay, you have to pinkie promise me that we will be best friends until I die or not like you no more." Lilly presents her pinkie to Peter to take.

"What do you mean not like me no more?" He says all sassy like.

"You might make me mad and we not be friends no more." She says giving him a stern look.

"How about if I buy you flowers or candy? Then we can still be best friends then right?"

"Okay candy lots of candy if you make me mad!" She says waiting for his pinkie.