Chapter 34 🐾 Bloody Battles

Richards pov.

All my warriors are assembled before me waiting for my commands. I sense no fear among my warriors only anxiousness, thrill, anger, and readiness.

"As I stand before each and every one of you my warrior's soldiers of battle I am honored!" I yell out to my assembled fighters. They all growl in unison.

"Each and every one of you has trained hard and are ferocious beasts not to be trampled with. None better to fight alongside their Alpha!" More growls!

"Alpha Ryan thinks we're weak! That he can uprise a war against us SUPRISE attack our PACK and loved ones!" Louder growls!

"That's right! He doesn't have a clue the nightmare we shall unleash amongst ALL whom threatened OURS!" Another round of growls! It feels like an earthquake under my feet! So many warriors growling at one time!

"Alpha Ryans gonna get one very huge awakening when we CLASH into his assembled AND BECOME his worst NIGHTMARE!" I yell! Pumping my guys for pre-war. It's a tradition. We might not go into many battles anymore because of our reputation but there are those who still would like to put us to the test. The growls settle and I continue.

"We don't need to call on our allies! There's none stronger than us MORE feared than US! NONE more READY than US!" The ground shakes in my warrior's growls! I give them an all-knowing menacing smirk.

"We shall make our PACK stronger by the morn! They DARE THINK they can take OUR LUNA! OUR!" Menesing growls evil to the core eliciting even a shiver down my own spine at their viciousness! Making me one proud Alpha to call these wolves apart of my own!

"They shall speak of this war for the next decade and ALL shall tremble at the thoughts of EVER crossing THE MONGOLIAN WOLF PACK!" We all growl as loud as thunder! Including I!

"Josh get us in formation. We shall begin our journey." I nod in his direction. He nods back.

"Yes, Alpha!"

I and Josh lead the first wave behind us Tanner leads the second. Then last but most certainly not least is Zeek he will be a surprise their not expecting.

We begin our journey to where Zeek has informed us we shall meet and execute. It will take us some hours to travel there in our wolf forms staying in formation the whole way throughout.

I say a prayer through our mind link. We never go into battle without the Goddess her self on our side!

"Moon Goddess we pray you watch over our pack members while were away. You give us an abundance of strength and durability. You keep us to fight another day and bring us home to our families.

We all shout "MOON GODDESS!" Through the mind link. I then block my link to only Josh, Tanner, and Zeek. Too much mind linking at once and it becomes distorted.

"So I take it since Lunas no longer in heat and you marked her ya probably mated her too hua?" Josh mind links.

"Your getting at what Josh?" I mind link him back a bit aggravated he's stepping on personal grounds that involve my beautiful mate.

"Chill dude! Just wondering when the next pup is due man?" Josh says through the link. I'm stunned for a few moments. My legs are moving forward but my minds froze up.