Chapter 29 🐾 Dinning With Enemies

Richard's pov.

Now my mate has left the building it's time to get down to business. I won't lie I'm beyond fucking understanding to fueled by anger to comprehend. When I walked up and seen that fuckers paw's on MY Luna I about ended him and that damn promise. I can't be near her right now she'll probably be full-blown in fucking heat within the next day or so my wolf not hanging in as well as I'd hoped. He's a monster the worst kind.

All I hear is mate mark her. The time is NOW!

He's a fucking beast all he think's about around her is rutting. It's a consistent battle not to give in when she smells so fucking enticing. It's a damn nightmare for me at the moment and those fucken picks are here. Making my wolf five times more agitated.

KILL THEM ALL! ELIMINATE ALL! WE MUST PROTECT MATE! CLAIM OUR LUNA NOW!
(My wolf in my head.)

Then before my mate leaves, I have to bare witness to my son's relationship with those fuckers they treat him as a son he beams in their praise's...and of course, that's my idiot assess fault. Every bit my doing. He wouldn't even know them if I'd done the right shit all along.

I'm currently waiting on my beta Josh to return from escorting my mate and son to her family's residence. I don't want her alone unprotected at our home. Not while I'm dealing with these pieces of shit's just in case something got through my packs border patrol.

Alpha Ryan has three wolves attending him and I'll also take three with me. The best fucking three wolves I've ever had the pleasure of fighting alongside. I'd die for any one of them and them for I. No questions given. They're the best fucken meanest toughest mother fucker's I know apart from my self no one better to stand at my side. They are treated as my equal my brother's.

Of course, I'll have Josh my beta the funny guy in my opinion, and the one I talk too. Then I have my wolf Tanner he's the crazy of us all. I've seen him do thing's that would leave a man haunted..thank Moon Goddess I have his loyalty and devotion alone. Nobody would want to face that crazy fuck. Final but definitely not the least is my wolf Zeek..see he's the smart guy all the way around he has a six sense if you can understand what I mean. He can sense when something's are about to go down beforehand. He can tell if your lying. Rumor has it dude can read mind's but he hasn't confirmed any suspicions. Then the guy's highly intelligent in all aspects. He's just as bad as the rest of us definitely not a guy to trifle. I consider him one of my top three. Josh arrives about damn tickety time. I don't like these fucks on my land. The sooner they're gone the better.

We all stride over to Ryan and his crew.
"Follow me to my office building will have our dinner meeting there," I tell him with a scroll on my face. I probably look an animal more than man right now and I give absolutely no fucks... My territory.My Luna and my pups! As soon as Zeek says the word it will be all over for him and theirs.....
They all have evil-looking faces as mean and intimidating as any of mine. I've not seen a wolf bigger than mine he hasn't let me down once. Nobody intimidates me..I'm the fucking Alpha!

We jump in the same ride me and my wolves. They follow behind in their own ride.
"That guy standing beside Alpha wants me to chew on his face!" Tanner growls out. He has a voice as I've never heard it's pure evil. Like I said he's the epitome of crazy! A nightmare walking.

"You saw that too! Hell yeah chew that fucks face!" Josh slams in. He just couldn't fucking help himself. I shake my damn head with an evil smile of my own.