Chapter 6: Weird Sensei

Third POV-

Hana's nose was as red as her hair, her goggles placed on her head so she wouldn't further damage her nose.

Naruto stood on a chair as he placed an eraser in the door, snickering as Hana laughed.

"Naruto!" Sakura scolded as Hana sighed.

"So Sasuke, do you like dango?" Hana asked.

Sasuke shook his head.

"Any sweets?" Hana asked.

Sasuke shook his head.

"What about tomatoes? You act a lot like my last guardian, and she ate tomatoes all the time." Hana said as Sasuke smirked.

"Buy me tomatoes then." He said as Hana sighed.

"But I feel like that's not enough! What if I like, got rid of your fan girls for a day? Or made Naruto not talk for a day? Hm?" Hana was trying to repay Sasuke who shook his head.

"Tomatoes." Sasuke said as Hana huffed, rubbing her numb nose lightly.

Suddenly, the door slid open and the eraser landed on a familiar tuff of silver hair.

"Hey! It's perv! What's up Kakabaka? Long time no see!" Hana laughed as Kakashi sweat dropped.

"My first impression of you guys...you're a bunch of idiots." Kakashi sighed as Hana shrugged.

"Not the first time I've been called that." Hana said as she rubbed her nose.

"Meet me on the roof." Kakashi said as he disappeared.

"On word my youthful teammates!" Hana mocked Guy as she sprinted up the stairs, doing a barrel roll onto the roof.

Kakashi stared at her in confusion as she laughed.

"I'm mocking Might Guy." Hana laughed until she felt a presence behind her.

Hana slowly turned around, meeting Rose's blank face as she looked up.

"Gah! You creep!" Hana shouted as she jumped back.

"The hell did you call me." Rose asked as Hana sighed.

"Nothing." Hana said as she rubbed her nose, Rose giving her a questioning look.

"Why aren't you wearing your goggles? What happened to your nose?" Rose asked as she knelt in front of Hana, observing her nose.

"Oh nothing! I fell!" Hana said but a sigh cut her off.

"A couple of boys attacked him-" Sasuke stopped as he stared at Rose with wide eyes.

"A-auntie Rose?" Sasuke asked with a disbelieving look as Rose smiled.

"Finally! Someone remembers me! Long time no see Sasu! How you been?" Rose questioned as she grabbed Hana's nose, who cried in pain as she tried to pry her fingers off.

"Hn." Sasuke replied as Rose frowned.

"Man, I taught you good." She laughed as she finally let go of Hana's nose, who grabbed it and yelled in pain.

Kakashi stared in confusion until it all clicked.

Rose used to be apart of his team...

Obito gave her those goggles...so she gave them to Hanabusa...

She was Shisui's sister...the legendary prodigy of the uchiha clan.

And she was betrothed to Obito...

Rose Uchiha.

Kakashi couldn't believe it. All this time, he thought she had been killed in the uchiha massacre. It all made sense now.

"Rose sensei! Why did you grab my nose?!" Hana yelled as Rose laughed.

"To see if it was broken. You're fine, suck it up." Rose said as Naruto and Sakura just stood there in confusion.

——

"My name, is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes, I don't feel like telling you that, my hobbies, I have lots of them, and my dream for the future, I never really thought about it." Kakashi said as everyone sweat dropped.

"Wow. We know some much more about you now." Hana said sarcastically as Rose sighed.

"I'm your other sensei, Rose Uchiha. My brother is Shisui uchiha, and I'm basically the aunt of Sasuke. I like the dark, icha icha paradise books, and terrorizing Hana. I dislike Hatake here, and I have a few hobbies. And my dream for the future is none of your business." Rose said plainly as the genin sweat dropped.

Hana fell backwards as Naruto talked about ramen, Sakura fan girled over Sasuke, and Sasuke talked about killing and making babies.

Finally, it was Hana's turn.

"My name is Hanabusa Jimi! I don't know my second last name, but I'm sure it's got the answer to my cool red hair! I like wearing these goggles, ramen, and messing around with Naruto! I dislike abandoning my friends, or anyone who puts others down. My hobbies are training, and I guess reading. My dream, is to become the fastest ninja in all the nations, and my greatest goal is protecting my comrades!" Hana smiled as Rose and Kakashi smiled sadly at her, thinking one thing.

'Her and Naruto are just like him...'

——

"A test?" Hana questioned as Kakashi nodded.

"This is no simple exercise." Kakashi said.

"Then what type of exercise is it then?" Naruto asked as he looked up at Kakashi.

Kakashi started laughing as Rose tried to hold in a laugh.

"Hey sensei's, what's so funny?" Sakura asked as Kakashi and Rose exchange glances before turning back to the genin.

"Ah, well if I tell you, you'll get discouraged. Of the twenty seven graduates, only ten will be recognized as junior ninjas. The remaining eighteen will be sent back to the academy. In other words, this exercise is an extremely difficult test with a failure rate of 66% or higher!" Kakashi said darkly as everyone sweat dropped, Hana still thinking about everything.

"See, see! You got discouraged!" Rose laughed as she points at the genin, Hana still thinking, not even being slightly bothered.

"That's crazy! To have suffered that much, t-then what was the graduation test for?" Naruto yelled in disbelief.

"Oh that, that was just to pick out those who have the potential of becoming genin." Kakashi said as Hana snapped her fingers.

"Makes sense! I would assume they would test us on our tea-" Hana was cut off by Rose who covered her mouth.

"Don't ruin the fun." Rose said darkly as Hana nodded, keeping quiet the rest of the time.

"We'll meet at 5am. Oh, and don't eat." Kakashi said as he jumped onto the railing.

"Or you'll puke." Rose finished as they both disappeared, leaving the confused almost-genin behind on the roof.

"What the fu- I mean, hell was that." Hana asked as Sasuke shrugged.

Hana's POV-

We got some weird sensei.

I wonder what they have in store for us....

(A/N:) have a super cool day:D