Chapter 19: The Beast Slowly Awakens

Hana above^^

I laughed at Sasuke as he gritted his teeth, an irk mark on his head as I laughed.

"He kicked your ass! Haha!" I laughed as Sasuke growled.

"Shut up, Hana!" He yelled as I put my goggles on my head and wiped a few tears.

"The Great Uchiha! Haha!!" I finished laughing finally as we neared the classroom, when Kakashi and Rose sensei appeared.

"Sup kiddos." Rose sensei said as Kakashi sensei smiled.

"Only three man squads? So who's going alone?" I questioned as Rose sensei smirked.

"You." She said as I sighed.

"Of course it's me. Okay then, guess I'll be all alone." I said as I fake pouted, fixing my katana holsters strap.

"Good luck guys." Kakashi sensei said with a smile and Rose sensei waved lazily.

"Just don't die please. Have fun or whatever." And with that, they disappeared.

I wonder what they do all day.

I smiled happily as everyone glared at us.

There were ninja from all over, and some looked pretty intimidating but I didn't let it both me.

Ino ran over and started to flirt with Sasuke and Shikamaru came over.

"Hm? Oh hey Hanabusa. You know, with that long hair, you kind of look like a girl." Shikamaru said as I laughed nervously.

"That's uhh, kind of the point Shikamaru." Yeah it took him like a minute and he's the smartest one here.

I never heard the end of it after that.

After a while, a dude with glasses came up to us and told us we were being too loud but I wasn't paying attention.

I noticed a familiar red hair and cat ears and in a flash, I appeared in front of Gaara and Kankuro, smiling at them. I still don't know the blondes name.

"Heyya Gaara! So, you wanna take up my offer yet, or what?" I asked as Gaara narrowed his eyes.

"I don't want to be friends." Ouch.

"Ugh! Come onnnn!! I just want to be friends!" I whined as he looked at me with an annoyed face.

"You want to be friends with Gaara?" Blondie said in disbelief as I nodded.

"But no ones ever-" Kankuro started but Gaara interrupted.

"Shut up, Temari, Kankuro." He said coldly as I sighed.

Temari, so that's her name.

"Whatever panda. I'll just keep asking till you say yes." I said as his eye twitched slightly.

"Panda..?" He questioned as his teammates tried not to laugh.

"Yup. Peace." I said as I went back to Naruto, that glasses wearing dude from earlier throwing up on the floor.

My hand felt cold, as I looked down, blue frost slowly covered my palm as I scratched it off.

Weird.

I pulled my goggles back down over my eyes as a bald guy in the front of the room started to yell at us.

This is soooo fun.

Roses POV-

I sat at the large wooden table, elders and the hokage also seated around me.

This argument was going no where.

"She's not a danger. Homura, Koharu, Lord Danzo, I understand you're the elders and all, but your 'wise words' are leading this conversation no where." I said as Koharu snorted.

"Where should I start with you! You became apart of ROOT at 6, you active your sharingan at 10 after you and your teammates fail a mission which ends in their deaths, you are put on team 7 two years after that, two years after the massacre you kidnap a jinchuriki from Suna and leave the village for three years, and you become an S rank criminal! How are you even walking free!?" Koharu yelled as I leaned back in my chair.

At least this time she didn't bring up Obito or Kakashi.

"I think she should be put under my protection." Stupid danzo trying to get another weapon to destroy the leaf. Typical.

"It will only be a matter of time before she gains her memories again and finds out everything. Rose, when that happens, the seal will break and her and the twelve tails will sync. We cannot put the village under that kind of danger." Lord hokage said as I sighed.

"The twelve tails is extremely dangerous. Her parents weren't even able to contain it for long." Homura said as I scoffed.

"It's not her, nor the twelve tails fault! Her mother, was the base for their first sync! It wouldn't have happened if Kanto hadn't done what he had, nor if Mina was as abusive and cruel as she was! Only...only Kushina could contain her as a baby, but she's not here to do that anymore." I trailed off as I swallowed the small lump in my throat.

"I do agree about Mina Jimi, and Kanto Uzumaki. It was horrible what he had done, but we are unable to change the past. The twelve tails will wake from its slumber one day, and we won't be able to stop it. Rose, if this happens, I want you to understand I will take any action possible to protect this village." I can't go against the hokage.

I sighed as I nodded before touching the wall and disappearing into the shadows.

I may...I may not be able to keep my promise to Kanto sensei, Minato sensei, or Kushina.

I have to keep that damn beast at bay. If only Kushina taught me her jutsus.

I may have to meet back with the queen for guidance.

Damn. This plan may take longer than I thought.

"The first phase of the chunin exams, begins now!"

(A/N:) I hope you enjoyed! Have a great super nice day!:D