Chapter 35: Goodbye, Hana.

Hana wasn't able to go on the last mission with the team.

Kakashi and Rose were doing a different mission, which meant Hana couldn't leave the village.

Sasuke laid in the hospital bed, sleeping as Hana walked in.

Sasuke had gotten injured during the fight on the mission, and Hana just wished she was there.

Hana sat by his bed, eating an apple as Sasuke sat up, staring off blankly as Hana smiled.

"Hey, Sasuke. Sorry I wasn't there on the mission. At least you're ok." Hana said with a smile as Sasuke looked at her, pure anger in his eyes.

"Naruto..." Sasuke mumbled as Hana chewed on her apple.

Sasuke stared down blankly, going over in his mind how weak he was compared to Naruto.

Sasuke went over and over in his mind, how Hana had summoned such an immense creature, and how she froze half the forest. How his own brother was looking for Naruto, and how she was such an important person to the leaf.

She was so powerful that she couldn't leave the leaf without supervision, and how she was a huge secret.

Sasuke gritted his teeth, as he threw back the covers, staring at Hana in anger as Naruto and Sakura walk in.

"Uhh are you ok, Sasuke?" Hana asked as Sasuke growled.

"Hana...fight me. Fight me, right now!" Sasuke yelled as he glared at her, Hana looking at him in confusion.

"What? No way, you're still in the hospital-" Hana was cut off as Sasuke grabbed the front of her shirt, glaring at her as she looked at him worriedly.

"I said fight me! You act like you're not strong, but you are! Don't you want to fight me!? To see if your stronger than me!? Or are you just so good that you already know you can beat me!?" Sasuke yelled as Naruto ran over.

"Hey, Sasuke!" Naruto yelled as Sasuke glared at Naruto.

"You too, Naruto! Both of you, fight me right now! You said you wanted to fight me, right? Then let's do it right now!" Sasuke yelled as his sharingan activated, Hana staring as Sasuke got up, still holding Hana as Naruto gritted his teeth.

"No way!" Naruto said as Hana nodded, but Sasuke smirks.

"Why...have you, chickened out?" Sasuke asked as he dropped Hana to the ground, Hana groaning as Sasuke glared down at her and Naruto.

"Sasuke! Quit it! Naruto-" Hana started but they were already out of the door, heading to the roof.

Hana teleported to the formula she placed on Naruto, falling to the ground as the two boys stared at her in confusion.

Naruto and Sasuke start exchanging blows, as Sakura and Hana watched the fight.

Sasuke shot his fireball jutsu from the air, Naruto blocking it as he created his rasengan.

Sasuke created his chidori, as Naruto jumped up, both ready to kill the other as Hana stepped in.

Sakura started running forward, as Hana jumped into the air, making it to the middle of them.

She summoned her ice chains and wrapped them around their wrists, Hana sending them flying into the water towers as she rolled on the ground.

Hana rolled to the edge of the building, as she fell off the roof.

Hana gripped to the ledge as two explosions sounded, Hana gritting her teeth as she pulled herself up.

Hana rolled back over the side of the roof, panting as she looked up.