Chapter 29: Unknown Pain

"Why do I have to come on some research mission with you?" Naruto questioned as he put his hands behind his head, Hana shoving hers into her pockets.

"I want to come!" Hana exclaimed but stopped as the anbu Zero, appeared, startling the three.

"No." They said blankly as Hana frowned.

"An anbu?" Jiraya questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

"What?! Why not?!" Hana asked as she puffed out her cheeks.

"It is against the orders of the feudal lords and elders of Konoha. You are not to leave the village until the fifth hokage is found and there is a plan for you." Zero said as Hana looked to the ground.

"Oh yeah...sorry Naruto, pervy sage." Hana mumbled as she turned away.

"Hana...this is so unfair! You cant do anything anymore! Why are you ordered by the feudal lord anyways?!" Naruto yelled in confusion as Jiraya watched.

"That is confidential." Zero answered as Hana clenched her fists.

"Well that's-" Naruto started but Hana cut him off.

"Sorry, Naruto. Have fun on the trip! Maybe next time, ok? See you later!" Hana said with a smile as she runs off, the anbu disappearing as Jiraya looked at Naruto, confused.

"Why cant Hana leave anywhere? And why is he being followed by an anbu?" Jiraya questioned as Naruto scowled.

"I dont know! And its not just one anbu, there's like four of the following her at all times! I just wish she could come with us...." Naruto said sadly as Jiraya sweat drops.

'That's a she?!' Jiraya thought as he cleared his throat, changing the conversation. "I see...well anyways, this mission is..."

"The thing you're looking for, is it Sasuke?" Rose asked as Itachi shook his head.

"No. It's the legacy of the fourth hokage." Itachi said as Rose gritted her teeth.

'So its Naruto, isnt it...' Rose thought. 'What are they planning? If they want Naruto, they must be going after jinchuriki. Which means...Hana will be after naruto. We have to keep her a secret for as long as possible...' Rose thought as she narrowed her eyes.

"Be safe naruto! Have fun!" Hana said with a smile as she hugged Naruto at the main gate, Jiraya smirking evilly at them.

"Right! I'll see you, fastest ninja in all the nations!" Naruto laughed as Jiraya smiled.

"See you, next hokage!" Hana said as him and Jiraya left, Hana standing there with a sad look.

Hana's POV-

Guess I better find Rose sensei, I wanna get a teacher too!

I searched for a bit, but she's hiding her chakra right now.

I didn't find Rose sensei, but I did find Sasuke as I wandered into a training ground.

Third POV-

"Heyya sasuke!" Hana said happily as Sasuke panted, glaring at her slightly.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked coldly as Hana shrugged.

"Nothing, I just followed your chakra here because I was bored." Hana replied as Sasuke turned away from her, scowling.

"Just leave me alone." He said coldly as Hana raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Hana questioned as Sasuke gritted his teeth.

"Dammit Hana, just beat it!" Sasuke yelled as he clenched his fists.

"Are you ok-" Hana started but was cut off.