Chapter 14: Back On the Bridge

Hana's POV-

"I leave Naruto in your capable hands!" Kakashi sensei said as Tsunami smiled.

We're leaving Naruto at home while we go to the bridge to protect Tazuna.

Poor Naruto.

I'm still mute, no suprise there, but last night I was able to say, 'shit' when I tripped on the board walk last night.

Progress, right?

I fixed my goggles on my face as we left for the bridge, but I had an odd feeling.

That's when I sensed it, Zabuza's chakra was up ahead, waiting for us.

But guess what? I can't say anything! So I just decided to be quiet, but I kept my guard up the whole way there.

As we headed the bridge, I felt a burst of chakra; Zabuza was doing a jutsu.

I placed a hand on my katana as I walked ahead of the team and unsheathed it.

"She senses someone." Rose sensei said as everyone went forward, though Rose sensei turned around and went back towards the house.

When we made it to the bridge, all the workers were laying there unconscious as we kept our guards up.

Zabuza cackled through the fog as I looked around.

Damn this cow leg warmer wearing jerk.

"Sakura, Sasuke, Hana, get ready, they're coming!" Kakashi sensei said as I gripped my katana tightly.

"Right!" Sakura says as I look around.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Kakashi." Zabuza said as him and Haku appeared through the fog.

"Aww look, the boy is trembling." Zabuza cackled as he looked at Sasuke, who smirked.

"I'm trembling...with excitement." Sasuke said as I mentally groaned.

Wowww you're sooo cool Sasuke.

"I see that brat has grown quite a bit." Zabuza said as I fixed my goggles a little.

I'm itching to get pay back on this creep.

"Haku, why don't you take the boy, once your done, go after the girl." Zabuza said as Haku nodded.

"Sakura, get back!" Kakashi said but Zabuza laughed.

"Not that girl! That one!" Zabuza laughed as he pointed at me and I go red.

I shake my head repeatedly until Haku speaks up.

"You are a female. I saw with my own eyes when I healed you." Wait, Zabuza's accomplice was the woman who helped me!?

"You're mistaken! Hana isn't a girl!" Sakura yelled as I looked at Sasuke with a face as red as my hair.

"Your secrets out, Hana." Sasuke said with a smirk as Kakashi sensei face palmed.

Welp. Might as well start digging my grave now.

Thank Kami Naruto isn't here.

Third POV-

"Are you Tazunas daughter? Sorry, but you're coming with us." The ninja said as they started through the massive hole in the side of the house, the two body guards of Gato.

Plates crashed against the walls as Tsunami covered her head in fear. Inari ran out to the dining room, seeing the two swordsmen standing in the middle of the destroyed room.