chapter 25

Chapter 25

Zainab's POV.

I waited anxiously for the agent I talked to on the phone to arrive. She told me she would come see me today so that she would know where to start working on my case.

I'm really nervous not only because I'll have to go through a painful and degrading memory while explaining to her although that's the main reason for my nervousness and anxiety but another reason is because when I talked to this particular agent she sounded stern and very scary.

While waiting for her I made sure I tidy up my room and I put little effort at looking presentable. I wore floral print high waist skirt with black and red as it major color i wore it with a red long sleeves top tucked in the high waist.

I don't want her to come and meet me a wreck. Ya Allah if meeting a fellow girl like me would get me in such a panicky mood I don't think I would be able to face a whole court room.

The Abbas residence has been a little incomplete and lonely these days because my brother Ahmad went back to Abuja where he works and lives.  To make matters worst Kaybee and Sadiq are leaving for school next week I can already feel the boringness their departure would bring. They bring some much joy and happiness to my life I'm so going miss them although they supposed to be in school two weeks ago they were forming marlians.

"Mama Zee your guest in here." My stepmom announced

I quickly rushed downstairs to meet this agent Ola. I  don't want to keep her waiting since Yusuf's friend Teejay told me how strict she can be and she doesn't tolerate tardiness

I expected to see a huge almost manly woman but what I actually saw is a tall slim brown skin almost petite woman wearing a black long sleeves tunic  dress with a black leggings I was completely taken aback by her maroon coloured hijab wrapped on her head. I didn't expect her to be a Muslim.

"I'm attorney Bisiola." She introduced extending her hand for a handshake which I accepted.

I expected an Agent Ola not an attorney Bisiola. Who is this?

"Let's have a sit at the dinner table shall we?" I led her to the dinning room table where we took a sit. I sat adjacent to her.

"Ask me what is on your mind." She said taking some files from her bag.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"I'm okay. What is the other question?" She didn't even take her eyes of her the documents on the table.

This woman is very scary as I observed her I discovered that she didn't apply a single ounce of makeup but she look so beautiful. If you decide to ignore her expressionless face, her grim attitude you will see a very gorgeous woman endowed with an hourglass shaped body somewhere inside those clothes she wore. Her face is oval shaped but what threw me off completely and made me tremble a little was her eye color, she had terrifying stunning hazel eyes. Woah this lady should consider modelling as her next career.

"I don't bite Zainab."  She frown.

"Uhm I expected an Agent Ola but you are attorney Bisiola." I croaked. This woman is intimidating.

"I'm real name is Bisiola, only Teejay calls me miss Ola I'm an attorney as well as an agent of the DSS." She explained briefly. "So I'll start with asking you a few..... No I'll be asking you a lot of questions." She told me before proceeding.

"I want you to narrate every thing that happened from the day you were kidnapped to the day you were rescued."

"Uhm..."