2.) hOuSe ToUr!

Rhyme's POV

I set an alarm for five-thirty this morning. I grabbed some leggings and running shoes and my favorite sweater.

I quietly walk out of my front door and out of the gate trying not to wake my mom and brother.

Once I'm out I put in my headphones and started a jog slowly transitioning into a run.

I didn't start running in the morning until after Lyric. She would always run out really early in the morning and I never knew why. She told me and my mom she enjoyed it and she feels like it gives her a boost of energy.

Well, I've been doing this for every day for about two years now and I feel like it just makes me even more tired. I still do it to see if I get used to it. The only thing it had done for me is make my legs more toned.

I'm not complaining though.

My run has finally come to its end and I arrive back at my house. It's now about six am and I go back upstairs again trying not to wake the sleeping people. I reach my room and head into my shower.

After my shower, I throw on my Burberry joggers and a black crop tank. Letting my short hair dry into my curls.

I was in a good mood today so I grab my songbook and guitar. And go onto my balcony.

I strum a pattern trying to find the vibe of the song.

Do I want it sad? Do I want it hype? A mixture of both?

I ended up going with a mixture. I'll definitely add more instrumentals to the song later. This is just the rough draft.

The lyrics now that's a whole different story. Most of my songs are about how I'm currently feeling, a past experience, or how I want things in my life to end up.

This one is a past experience.

Once I figure out how I want the lyrics to sound I pull my phone out and go to my voice memos app and start singing.

One, two, three
Yeah, he's in love with the concept
As if we're all just how he imagined
'Cause "we're in love but just don't know it yet", huh
Well, tell me how am I supposed to see the magic?
'Cause I don't believe in it no more
But I won't tell him
'Cause I always imagined
It's easier if he thinks he won
So I'mma let him, and he said
"I don't think I love you no more
You never seem to call me lately"
Boy, I don't think you know me at all
'Cause I never thought I'd have to say this
No, I don't love you, and I never did
Look at us burning down in flames for kicks but just know
I'm not singing for your XO
I'm just singing 'cause it's over, yeah
Yeah
Came and went like the summertime
Was that a sunset or sunrise?
Looking back like "where'd the time go?"
So much for trying to keep this moving slow
'Cause I don't believe in him no more
But I remember
How we talked shit like we knew what we wanted
And I still remember what he said
"I don't think I love you no more
You never seem to call me lately"
But I don't think he knew me at all
'Cause I never thought I'd have to say this
But I'm no liar, and I never hid anything
You should have seen it coming to this just know
I'm not singing for an ex though
I'm just singing 'cause it's over, yeah, yeah
(XO -EDEN)
(Edited to a females perspective)

Once I'm done I hear clapping. I turn to my right and I see one of the boys standing on the balcony.

This early in the morning it's pretty quiet so I can hear him perfectly without having to raise his voice too much.

"You're good." He said

"Thanks. I wouldn't think anyone was awake." I laugh.

"I usually wake up early every morning."