Rings Fit For A Luna (Livona)

Pictures of Riley and Liv's rings on side----->
Although Riley s is a tad thinner and they're both the same shade of silver, these are the best I could find for what I imagined their rings
to be like.

There were crinkles at the corner of his eyes and laughter was rich. I was surprised by how the combination caused my stomach to flutter. The way he was looking at me right now made me feel as if I were standing thirty feet higher. There was admiration, gratitude, and even an amazement brewing within his beautiful brown irises. All of one day this man has been my mate and he's affecting me in ways Kalden never did. Kalden never made me desire to always make him laugh, to just sit with him and study his face, or just sit in his arms and talk about anything and everything. Surely it must be an affect of the mate bond. The way our fates and our hearts are connected must draw me to him. Must cause me to react to him. As his laughter faded, he closed his eyes and hummed his lips over mine. My eyes fluttered in retaliation, but I continued to watch him through my lashes. Riley's tan skin glowed in the sunlight and his smile lifted his strong cheekbones. Gently, the bridge of his straight nose nuzzled against mine.

             "Riley." My voice was breathy and soft, pleading for him to stop making me feel so, so vulnerable. Groaning, his shoulders rose as his muscles tightened, a rumble vibrating against my spine.

              "Yes?" Leaning into the sound of his gruff voice, I remained astonished at how clouded my thinking became. Almost whining, I sighed and cursed myself at how much I didn't want to say this.

              "Stop it." Growling, Riley dropped his arms and frowned, the wrinkle appearing between his brows.

               "Stop what?" Sighing, I shifted away and hid my own frown.

               "Look, there's Connor and Lissette." Lissette was smiling wide while Connor appeared a little greenish. As they halted in front of us, Connor let his disgust lounge inside his frown.

               "Good grief, are newlymates always this sickening?" Rolling her eyes, Lissy smiled at us softly and addressed us happily.

               "I think it's sweet." Immediately, Connor's frown was exchanged with a childish smirk as he playfully elbowed Lissette's side.

               "You know what else is sweet?" Her entire demeanor changed as Lissette's glare burned into Connor's face and her tone snapped sharply.

                "If you make one more perverted joke, you won't be able to eat without tasting your own tail for the rest of your existence." Dejectedly, Connor frowned and his lower lip protruded into a pout.

                 "I was going to say candy, gosh." His eyebrows raised in surprise as Lissette hissed in frustration.

                 "You're so annoying!" Unsure if we should intervene, Riley and I glanced at each other, our lips forming oh shapes. Connor's shoulders slumped and if he were in wolf form, he'd be drooling as he chuckled and responded huskily.

                  "Sweet Lord you're so sexy when you're mad... Mmm!" Crossing her arms over her chest, Lissette tried to hide her blush as she turned away.

                  "Just shut up Connor!" Scooting closer, Connor smirked as she squirmed and I decided if he tried anything, I'd step in.

                  "I'm so hot for you right now." Exhaling in exasperation, Lissette whirled around with her hand open and shoved in Connor's surprised face.