Chapter 18

Naruto's P.O.V.

Everyone made their way inside BBQ. The place was pretty full as the usual, but we managed to find a table big enough for the nine of us.

We were sat down by the waiter. Hinata sat to my right, while Sakura was to my left. Across from me was Shikamaru. Choji sat to the left of Shikamaru across from Sakura and to Shikamaru's right was Kiba, across from Hinata. Shino on the other side of Kiba across from Tenten, since Tenten sat to the right of Hinata. Ino sat on the end of the table.

The waiter brought us our drinks

The waiter brought us our drinks. Most of us order water, tea or soft drinks. As we waited for the meat to come, we made light conversation.

"Hey, Shikamaru. Where's Lee and Sai?" I wondered.

Shikamaru took a sip of his water, "Lee. I couldn't find him. Tenten said that he was out on a mission."

I looked over at Tenten and she nodded.

"As for Sai. I asked him but he was just about to leave for a mission so he couldn't come."

I frowned, it would have been better if everybody came. "I see."

The waiter brought us each our meat with plates. We put the meat on the grill and waited for them to cook. Once some of them were cooked we ate. Choji ate like there was no tomorrow. He finished his so fast he reached over and took a piece that was ready from, Kiba.

"Hey! Choji! That one was mine!" Kiba bickered.

Choji completely ignored him and ate it which made everyone laugh.

"What a drag." Shikamaru sighed. "You can't go taking other people's food Choji." Then Shikamaru noticed that one of Choji's pieces of meat were ready and he slowly brought his chopsticks closer to it. "How would you feel if someone else took a piece of your meat."

Choji then noticed what Shikamaru was doing and knocked Shikamaru's chopsticks right out of his hands.

"Hey, Choji. You didn't have to do that!" Shikamaru scolded.

Choji gave him a death stare. "You. Will NOT. Take one of my pieces of meat, Shikamaru."

For the fun of it, while Choji was giving Shikamaru a death stare I decided to take that piece of meat for myself, but unluckily Choji saw.  

"NARUTOOOOOOOOO!!" Choji screamed and the other customers looked over at us.

Choji looked got his fists ready to punch me but then Ino spoke. 

"Alright, alright! Everyone calm down!" Ino said, looking directly at Choji. The he put his arm down and ate another piece of meat that barely looked cook.

"May I suggest that we play....Never have I ever?" Ino suggested.

Everyone looked around at each other and nodded.