Chapter 19

Hey there people I'm back, not that anyone probably cares. Also has anyone gone in a car wash and you or whoever was driving left the window open? Well, I was in the car with my father who was driving and he left the window open (≧▽≦).

Anyways, I'm just gonna say that this is the last chapter, but there is gonna be an epilogue. Hope you enjoy! (ᗒᗨᗕ)

Naruto's P.O.V. 

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me. I groaned as I turned around and slammed it off. I was so tired. I had set my alarm on for 8 in the morning. I have never gotten up so darn early. How do people get up this early?

Well, today was tomorrow, well today was today, but yesterday's tomorrow, does that even make sense? IT WAS THE DAY OF THE DATE TODAY! And the day I was going to propose.

I sat up in my bed really not wanting to get up and yawned. I finally stood up tiredly and walked towards the washroom, that seemed miles away, ya know?

"Today's the day." I somnolently exclaimed while letting out another yawn.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got into my usual attire. Well, not my mission gear, but my black sweat pants and orange sweater that I didn't zip up all the way. I had a white t-shirt underneath. It wasn't a fancy festival this time so I didn't need to dress up, which was such a relief. 

After that, I made myself some instant ramen for breakfast. When I finished making it I sat down and waited for it to cool down a little. As I was waiting I thought about how was I going to do this. 

If we're going up to that hill...I could probably make this a picnic...After all, it'll be noon.

I blew on my ramen for a little while longer then chowed down. After I ate I looked at my clock on the wall to check the time.

Alright, it's almost 9, so I've got around 3 hours to get this set up. I said to myself.

As I was walking down the street I passed a bakery and thought of something I knew Hinata would definitely like. 

I went around to different stores looking for the right things to plan this date... I couldn't make this go wrong, again.

I finally got all the things I needed at the last store. As I was paying I looked up at the clock.

11:16...jeez, I don't have much time. I've seriously been out that long? Well, the baker had to make new ones which took like, an hour. I said to myself looking down at the basket I was holding.

I made my way to the hill and by the time I was there and done preparing I assume it was very close to being exactly noon.

"Hinata will be here any minute." I said to myself while sitting down on the picnic blanket. "And now I wait. Man, that was a lot of work...This better be all worth it!"

~ 1 hour earlier ~

Hinata's P.O.V.

It was around 11 am and soon time to go to that hill to meet up with Naruto. I had already eaten breakfast and got ready.

I decided that I would go out for a walk and once it was time to meet up with Naruto I would go. I went to my front door and started to put on my shoes, when I heard footsteps coming behind me.

"Where are you going." That was my father's voice.

I turned my head. "Um..I'm just going for a walk outside." I said uneasy. Why was he so curious?