Chapter 7

The next day

Hinata's P.O.V.

"Ah! There she is!" Ino said.

When I had arrive in front of the mall I saw Sakura, Tenten and Ino there waiting for me. All three of them had smirks on their faces. 

"A-Am I late?" I asked.

"Nope. Just in time. We just got here early." Sakura replied.

"Well alright! Let's get going then!" Tenten exclaimed.

We went around the mall for hours. The mall was pretty busy. I'm sure we weren't the only ones trying to find something to wear for the festival.We went to all sorts of different stores, and bought many things. We weren't here just for the outfits. We had bought a lot of makeup. Sakura and Ino were the ones to buy the most. They were having some sort of contest like 'Who can buy the most makeup that they would actually use.'  To be honest, half the stuff they were buying, they probably weren't going to end up wearing. I was about to say something when Tenten just told me to let them do what they do, and I didn't argue. Tenten and I kept it simple. We bought lipstick, eyeshadow and blush, while Ino and Sakura were buying multiple different brand for each one. In one of the other stores we were in, I found these really cute earrings that I ended up buying. They were small, light purple, diamond earrings. Sakura, Ino and Tenten had bought some jewelry too.

"Ok. We reallllllly have to go and find our outfits now. We've been shopping for over an hour and we still haven't even looked at any yet."  

"Yeah, you're right. We really do need to find our outfits." Ino said then turned to look at me. "Especially you Hinata." 

I blushed as we made our way to another store. 

~Timeskip~

We were making our way out of the shopping mall with a lot of bags in our hands. We started shopping around 1pm and it was now 4:52pm. We were gone for almost 5 hours and we were all tired, but really excited.

Tenten had bought a two piece outfit. Her top piece was tight, white, long sleeve, while the bottom piece was a long, thin red skirt that almost touched the floor.   

Sakura bought a simple but beautiful, light pink sleeveless dress while Ino bought a short sleeved dark purple dress.

Most of the time we were looking for dresses the girls were mostly trying to pick something out for me. I needed something fancy but I didn't want to look like I was at a ball. I ended up buying a tight, dark navy blue, short sleeve dress. 

Ino and Sakura thought of buying new shoes but then Tenten and I stopped them before they could waist anymore money. They had plenty of dress shoes at home and they didn't need to buy any other pairs. I decided that I was just gonna wear a pair of black sandal dress shoes.

When I got home, I organised all the things that I had bought. I hung my dress up and right under it I put the shoes that I was going to wear. Since the dress was short I thought it's be a good idea to wear some black leggings, so I took a pair out of my drawer.

After I finished, I sat down on my bed and rested. I was really tired and had no energy since i had eaten a small breakfast and had no lunch.

I thought about next weekend. How it's be so much fun. And then something got to me.

Next weekend will be the first time I'll see Naruto dress up....I wonder what he's gonna wear.

Then I stopped and thought about it for a moment, then I laughed.

Knowing Naruto, he might not even dress up at all. 

At Naruto's house

Naruto's P.O.V.

I face planted into my bed after a long boring mission. Kakashi sensei called me like 6 in the morning and I had no energy.

I went over to the kitchen and decided to make myself some ramen. After I made it, I sat down and ate staring at the ring I had bought for Hinata yesterday. After buying that ring, I was pretty much broke. All the money I had now, was the money I had just received during my mission today.

"I hope Hinata's gonna like it." I said to myself.

The ring was simple. It had a light blue diamond on it. The ring itself was made of white gold.

The ring was very expensive, that I almost ended up not buying it. But once the lady at the store figured out I was Naruto Uzumaki hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War then she gave me a big discount. I was thankful to her, and made sure she didn't tell anybody about this. I didn't want anyone to know until I actually propose. 

"It was really nice of that lady to do that." I said picking up the ring, taking closer looks at it. "Can't wait until the festival."