2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k, 9k, 10k!!! (Aka me spamming)

Hey, I don't know why I'm doing this, but I feel it's important just to say thank you to y'all. This NaruHina story that I thought wasn't much, actually has a little over 2k reads! I know to a LOT of people that may seem like nothing, but for me? Don't even think like that! 2k reads is far more than I expected, and you don't know how thankful I am! And when I first got Wattpad (which was literally a month ago, as I'm writing this) I never expected to find so many y'all NaruHina fans...Just Naruto fans in general!

I should have done this before but...I wanna give special thanks to the following people. They were really supportive, by voting and commenting and just by taking time out of their days to read my fanfic. So a really big thank you to:

moonkissed-

LSerenity2001

OrenjiRabenda

XTsurururururu

Dakiaoda

NurisnainiAnugrah

SAITO_BECKER

JayBlanko

mona_raiii

GracieGrace8000

So yeah, I'm really grateful to those people, and others as well. Thank you for 2k!

Y'all have a great day (ᗒᗨᗕ)

Thanks!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Days and days later ~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And now it is over 3k thanks so much!

Heh, you're probably thinking: "Is Neji977 going to edit this chapter with a 'thank you' for 4k, 5k, 6k, etc. ?"

Well, the answer to that is yes but also no.

This story might not even get anymore than 3k reads for all I know.

But on the flip side IF it DOES, then yes, I will say thank you, because it is the least I can do for you amazing people. 

Also that's not the only reason why I'm writing this...