Epilogue

~ Many months later ~

3rd Person's P.O.V. 

"Well, well, well Hinata, you've been busy."

"W-What. What do you mean Sakura?"

"...."

"Sakura?

"...Congratulations Hinata! You're pregnant!"

"Wha-?! S-Seriously!? I-I'm pregnant!"

Sakura nodded her head with excitement.

"O-Oh wow." Hinata said. She was actually very happy. She was just speechless. 

"That's what I meant...you've been busy with certain someone haven't you." Sakura smirked.

Hinata eyes widened as she blushed madly, crimson red.

"Oh, and talking about that certain someone...how are you going to tell Naruto?" Sakura questioned.

"O-oh, um, I-I'm not sure." Hinata stuttered.

"Well have you talked about this before?"

Hinata was still red. "Y-Yes, well not really. We did talk about, you know, having a family, for like 3 minutes but then he got called on an emergency mission and we never really talked about it after that...we just...did..it."

Sakura laughed at Hinata's embarrassing but then immediately sighed. "At least you two have actually talked about it...even if it was just for three minutes...Sasuke and I have never brought up the subject, at least not yet."

Sakura blushed then stood up and Hinata then stood up as well.

"Well, you have a husband to go tell your pregnant...not to mention your family and a ton of other friends." Sakura grinned while pushing Hinata out the door.

"R-Right."

"Yay! I can't wait to tell all our friends!" Sakura exclaimed.

"W-What?"

"Actually no. We're going to have a girls get together at the Dango Shop, alright? You, me, Tenten and Ino. Around...4 pm ok?"

Hinata nodded uneasily. "U-Um, ok."

"Great. Good luck with that blockhead, just expect something outrageous from him. See you tomorrow Hinata."

"Right, s-see you."

Hinata's P.O.V.

I walked down the village heading for my house. The village was busy but peaceful, as the usual. It was around 6 pm so everyone was getting supper. I then remembered that I was going to make Onigiri today for supper.

As I walked I thought of how I was going to bring the subject up (telling Naruto I'm pregnant). I couldn't just randomly blurt it out of nowhere. 

M-Maybe I'm thinking about it too much...I'll just say it when the time seems right.

I eventually got home after a few minutes. I took off my shoes and walked in. I then realized a sticky note on my fridge.

Hey Hinata. Be home in a few minutes ya know. Maybe around 6:45 to 7:00. See ya soon.
-Naruto

I smiled at his note. Naruto was home when I left the house so it was nice of him to tell me that he'd be back soon, and didn't just disappear.

I wonder where he went... it's already 6:28 so I doubt a mission. I thought.

I began making Onigiri and at 6:57 I heard the door open. A few seconds after Naruto walked in.