two.

Camila found out that the drinks at the bar were mostly just smoothies, and though they had exotic fruits, there was no alcohol on this particular deck.

Camila could no longer find it in her to be annoyed about much of anything. Besides, she didn't have her ID on her anyways, and she always got carded because she looked so young, despite being twenty-three.

So, she just took her peach and mango smoothie back to her chair and enjoyed the view. She spotted Sofia every few moments, swimming around in the middle where it wasn't too deep.

Camila kept trying to catch the lifeguard's eye, but it was like he knew. He just wouldn't take his eye off the water. Camila sighed in annoyance and drank her smoothie, deciding to check her phone for the first time all day.

Most of her YouTube followers also followed her on Instagram, so she decided to post something about the resort. She'd made a post the night before that she'd be on vacation, but she didn't expect the flood of comments asking for pics.

She opened her camera and sat up, preparing to take a quick selfie. She held out her arm and took one. She checked to make sure it looked semi-decent, but as she lowered her arm, she locked eyes with the lifeguard.

He was staring at her again. Camila stared right back. He looked away, and Camila sighed.

She quickly posted the picture just as Sofia climbed out of the water and  came over.

"Come get in, it's not too cold or anything." Sofia said.

"Okay." Camila wasn't getting anywhere staring at the lifeguard, and was glad to see Sofia's mood improved.

She stood up and stepped out of her sandals. She went to pull her cover of before stopping and instead pulling it off slower, letting it go up all the way over her head.

"Will you stop pretending to strip? He's not even looking!" Sofia laughed.

"He was looking earlier." Camila grinned, taking her sunglasses off and putting them back on her head as she walked towards the water.

Sofia jumped in while Camila only sat and put her legs in.

"You liar, it's freezing." She quickly kicked her legs, trying to get used to it.

"That's because you were in the sun, so it feels colder. Just jump in, and you'll be fine."

"I don't wanna get my hair wet."

"If you make a big splash, he'll probably look over." Sofia smirked and Camila had to admit she was right.

"Okay, okay..." She stood up.

She had to admit that with all the kids splashing and jumping in, it felt a little juvenile for her to do the same. But as she backed up a tad, she dared glance up and saw the lifeguard wasn't looking.

She jumped in, not expecting both the shock of the cold. She pushed off the bottom and swam to the top, breaking the surface and immediately looking at the lifeguard chair.

"That was a pretty big splash, but probably just because of your big butt." Sofia laughed.

"Shut up." Camila growled  realizing he wasn't looking still, and now her hair was wet for nothing. She reached up to feel if it was loose from her bun and gasped. "Oh shit—"

"What?"

"My sunglasses are gone!" Camila immediately began looking around. "They fell off when I jumped in!"

They both tried looking around, but despite the clear water, it was hard when people kept swimming nearby, disrupting their line of vision and probably stepping on her sunglasses.