Chapter 1

The picture is Amber

"Hon, get up please, you have school. You shouldn't have stayed up all night talking to-" I groaned and cut my mum off "alright, alright, I'll stop de stressing and let myself explode of anger next time, got it." I jumped up and chucked on a grey hoodie and some dark blue ripped jeans, after throwing my beeping alarm out the window I checked my phone and saw the time 8:40 oh shit, I have to walk to school in 20 minutes. I bolted down to the kitchen of our pack house and almost ripped the fridge door off its hinges but decided to pick up the fridge and walk to the bathroom with it. I put the fridge down and grabbed some leftover soup from last night, mmmmm so yum, I wolfed it down then ate a chicken leg and drank half the carton of milk. So what if I turn out fat, I'll just burn it off trying to avoid stupid Luke and his gang of 'popular' cronies. "honey could you please stop doing that, one day the fridge won't be able to work properly" "then just leave the fridge up here, simple. problem solved darl" Mum frowned "please don't speak to me like that and where on earth is your brother. Alpha Jay and Beta Gryff are going crazy, as the omega he shouldn't run off like this." I shrugged "I dunno where he is, probably on a run. but I gotta go now, so... bye mum, love you" she smiled at me "love you too". I grabbed a notebook, my phone, earphones, a pen and a calculator. I shoved it all into my camo backpack and bolted out the door, I met up with Mia on the walk "so, where's your brother" she giggled "Alpha and my dad were going bonkers" I shrugged for the second time today "i honestly have no-" i was cut off as i was suddenly picked up and tossed over my brothers shoulder "wow, haha, so funny, now put me down you shitface" i snapped at him "wow, the sarcasm is strong in you little fluffy puppy" he put me back on my feet and i punched his annoyingly rock solid stomach "ugh" i stamped my foot "get rid of your dumb abs, its killing me! you total jerk" he laughed "see ya at the end of the day sis, I have to talk to your teacher anyways, apparently you take after me and you sleep in class now? I'm proud, truly but try to behave. I don't actually want to see, much less talk to my old teachers"