Chapter 5

I forgot to mention, the different types of speech are: the picture is her wolf btw

wolf - 'talking to wolf'

Pack linking - talking to her pack

Can we go for a run? please my wolf was begging me to be let out 'no magic we can't. schools almost over' Honey, theres a council meeting and councillor James and Raden need to bring their sons along, i believe you already know Luke and Caleb? can you please walk them back darling, since the pack house is very well hidden and nobody knows the woods like you. sure mum, how long do you think the meeting will be? about 3 hours love sorry

I groaned and explained the situation to Mia, she giggled " you certainly are spending a lot of time with them lately" I growled and I felt my eyes change to their electric green. "yeah and its driving me insane" i growled, Mia knew better, she was the only person who knew I had a small crush on both of them and thats why she teased me otherwise she wouldn't say a word as she was basically the lowest rank. "ugh I can't wait for tomorrow! then i find out what rank I am" I heard a chuckle from behind us "my dad just linked me and explained what has to happen this evening" he frowned lightly "but I'll make a bet with you. If your higher than a warrior B class then i'll give you $140 what can you offer?" I considered, everyone in the town adored my mums special pork and noodle soup, oh my gosh it's so amazing, mm i can almost taste it. "fine, $30 and a free meal at my mums diner, you must have tried her pork and noodle soup Luke" his eyes widened "Your mum makes that, oh my god! your mum is the best but sure, sound like imma get more out of it than you though" I grinned and we shook hands then almost in sync, scrunched our noses up and wiped our hands on our shirts "ew, yuck boy germs" he poke his tongue out "not like I need you foul idiot germs either" Mia rolled her eyes "grow up both of you" he growled and his eyes changed "get your nose out of it Omega" she flinched and stepped back, lowering her head. I growled "don't tell my Zeta what to do, get it right though, she's a Zeta not Omega, my brother is the omega" he rolled his eyes "same, same Zeta omega what's the difference, they're both powerless against Alpha's like me"