- Fourteen -

Jacks P.O.V.

It's been a week and half since Arden and I got together.

It's been a week and a half that you've been seeing an underage girl.

She's not that underage. She'll be 17 soon. Good enough.

You'll be 25 soon.

Doesn't matter.

It's been two days since I've seen her though and if I said I wasn't losing my mind I'd be lying.

I miss feeling her lips against mine. I miss feeling the way my hands slide over her perfectly curved body. I miss the way she looks at me as we pull apart for air, the way her eyes are full of lust, want, and eventually love.

I can't wait for her to love me, like the way Im starting to love her.

Love her? It's been five minutes since you've known her.

You wouldn't understand.

Apparently.

I need to see her today.

Me: Can I see you, it's been so long.

Arden: I just got home. Mason is gonna be here till his mom picks him up at 6. But then you can come over.

Me: Why till six? He can't just go home now or walk?

I absolutely hate that she is friends with him. I hate that they hangout so much. And I hate how much he likes her.

I guess the only good thing out of this is that she's to blind to see it, or she just doesn't like him that way.

Hopefully she doesn't like him.

After a few minutes of waiting for her reply and not getting one I send her a question mark.

After waiting again and still no reply I text again.

Me: Hellllllllloooooooo.

*****

Arden's P.O.V

After replying back to Jack I set my phone on my bed and join Mason back in the kitchen where I left him.

"I need snacks. Lots of snacks." He searched through the cabinets. "Does your mom not go shopping?" He says with a huff as he shuts them and crosses his arms over his chest. Clearly not satisfied with the snacks that we do have.

"Are you kidding? There are snacks in there." I point out and he shakes his head. "Ramen isn't a snack. What happened to the rest of the Doritos that were here yesterday?" He points to the cabinet that the chips were in yesterday.

"I ate those."

His eyes grow wide and he looks disgusted with me. "Why would you do that? God I wish my car was done getting worked on. I'd buy some more."

"You're ridiculous!" I laugh and he sticks his tongue out childishly.

"You're the ridiculous one for eating the rest."

"They were mine to eat, you're lucky I even let you have half the bag yesterday."

"Ya. Ya. Ya. Whatever." He says as he turns around and goes for a pack of Chicken Ramen anyways. After making it we go to the living room and watch whatever rerun of ridiculousness that comes on.

"Do you want to go out and do something after I pick my car up?" He asked after he placed his empty bowl on the coffee table.

Wanting to actually get out and do something with my best friend I sadly shake my head no.