- Sixteen -

Jacks P.O.V

Nothing is more aggravating than sitting at your girlfriend's house while she's out prancing around with her best friend.

She didn't even ask if I wanted to hangout. She didn't even text me when she got up. She sure a shit got a hold of him though.

Now they're spending the whole day together and I'm not having it.

They're best friends.

Fuck that.

After she texted me, I went to Home Depot and bought security cameras to set them up around her room and throughout the house.

From here on out I'll be able to keep my eyes on her at all times. And when she's not home I'll be able to track her from her phone.

While waiting for her to return I set everything up and got it all synced to my phone. Trying to hide these things was a bit challenging but I got it done.

I sit on the edge of her bed and look at her location.

My heart never raced so quickly before.

"I just need to change out of these jeans then we can watch a movie!" I hear Arden yell as the front door is slammed shut.

I jump off her bed and look around.

You're fucked.

No I'm not.

I ran over to her tiny closet and shut the door quickly but quietly. Through the cracks I can barely see her.

She throws her door closed as she walks over to her dresser and when I watch her move around I notice the stupid fucking home depo bag sitting on the left side of the dresser closer to her window.

You're fu-

Her pants drop to the floor.

I pull my phone out and watch her through the cameras.

God this woman is breathtaking. Perfect tan legs. Beautiful round ass, and I want to grab hold of her hips and pull her to me.

I watch her go through her top drawer and she pulls out a pair of blue pajama shorts.

I want to stab Mason in the eyes when I see how short they are on her. I don't want him to see her. She's mine and no one but me should ever see that much of her bare skin.

After she puts them on, I noticed how they hug onto her curves. She leaves the room again. I try to get as comfortable as I can in her tiny closet.

It feels like I'm watching reality TV.

When she joins Mason in the living room he smiles at her, and he doesn't comment on her and the short shorts.

On the coffee table in front of them are walmart bags. Mason leans over and pulls out some movies and hands them over to Arden.

"You pick. I forgot to grab a bowl." He says as she takes the movies and he leaves the room.

She looks between the three then gets up to put it in. And unlucky for me, the camera is out of sight so I can't see if she's bent over or not.

A few seconds later Mason returns and they both sit back on the couch. Mason dumps two bags of chips into the bowl.

Once they get comfortable on the couch and start watching the movie I remember that I need to grab that bag before she sees it.

Quietly making my way out of the cramped closet I grab the bag and toss it out her bedroom window.

I get back into the tiny space and get as comfortable as I can once again. So far, they're just watching the movie and eating. Mason jumps every once in a while and Arden laughs at him.