Chapter 17: Love

⚜️ Roses are red...
Violets aren't blue..
This is an actual poem
Bottom line: I'd like to fuck you..⚜️

(Warning : full chap is hehehehe)
(๑ ิټ ิ)

Alestia

Frustrated.

He was getting frustrated at my lack of response I could tell. I heard Levi sigh as he walked behind me.

But I didn't know how to express myself.

Finally he had enough, catching up to me he pulled me towards my room roughly.

"Again pulling? Definitely got a kink."

I was too surprised by the sudden change in Levi's attitude to pay her any care.

With a slam, he shut the door as soon as we got in, uncaring of my odd look.

His eyes darkened as he roughly pushed me against the wall, but before I could get out a single word his lip attacked mine.

It was far from gentle, the kiss was punishing, demanding all the supply of oxygen im my lungs. Both his hands held mine flush against the wall as his lips moved with vigor.

He bit harshly against my lower lips almost drawing blood in the process before entering his tongue in my mouth.

He explored every inch of my mouth all the while fighting off mine that tried in a failed attempt to dominate his.

He only let go when the lack of air had gotten to much.

"Listen carefully, Rose. You. Don't. Shut. Me. Out. Have I made myself clear?"

My core clenched at his words. His demanding side was always a turn on.

Still out breath I answered.

"I'm not. I don't know how to express what I feel."

I whispered the last part.

His eyes softened almost instantly but then he smirked.

Picking me up on his shoulder, he went and threw me on the bed. I bounced a little on impact but it didn't hurt.

He eyed me as he seductively unbuttoned his shirt.

"We've been putting it off for too long, haven't we?"

He spoke from a distance, I wanted him near me, by my side. Holding me. Touching me.

"Since you can't explain with words let's use actions..."

He came near me as he spoke, by now he was only in his boxers and I had to will myself not to drool over his physique.

"Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Well I still want to keep some of my self-esteem, so I'll pass.

He was oddly slow in his actions, he crawled over me gently pressing butterfly kisses all over my face. His mouth moved from my face to my neck where he sucked and nipped, leaving his mark there.

His hands went under my t-shirt, pulling it over my my head but instead of taking it off he left it above my eyes, forcing me keep my hands over my head as I was blindfolded.

"What are y-"

He interrupted again.

"Do you trust me?"

Was that even a question?

"With my life." I still answered as my pussy burned with anticipation.