Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I liked the photo that Theo posted on Instagram. He took a photo of me while we're in his car. He asked permission from me if it's fine and I told him that it is. We can just say that we're close friends if ever someone asks. His account is on private so that means he knows who follows him and he told me that most of his followers are his friends or if not, acquaintances who according to him, won't even give a damn about the photos he post.

nathanieldt: Are you not allowed to post my photo or even our pictures together?

He asked and I pouted. I didn't know he had this side. He wants me to post his pictures, huh? But for what?

claradelrio: Hindi pa pwede 'e

I replied, feeling guilty because he can post my pictures whenever he wants but I can't do the same for him.

nathanieldt: Mag-artista na lang din kaya ako tapos loveteam tayo?

I laughed after reading his reply.

Now, I know the reason why my schoolmates would say that Theo is different from his brother. Xythos knows how to socialize but he's serious most of the time. I can't even imagine Xythos saying the same things Theo says.

claradelrio: I'll try to post pero hindi muna siguro ngayon.

nathanieldt: Kailan pa 'yon? Hehe

claradelrio: Idk.

nathanieldt: Hayaan mo na. Baka masira pa career mo at mapagalitan ka pa ng manager mo.

claradelrio: I'll think about it, Theo. Susubukan ko rin gumawa ng paraan. Nakakahiya kina Tito at Tita na sinisikreto kita.

nathanieldt: They will understand.

claradelrio: Really?

nathanieldt: Oo naman. Ikaw ha, so kino-consider mo na nga na long term ito? Crush mo na ako 'no?

claradelrio: Ang sabi ko lang naman ay pag-iisipan ko, Theo. Kung anu-ano na naman ang narating ng imagination mo!

We always eat dinner together. Sometimes, he'd come to our house early and we'll just borrow Kuya Pancho's PS4 to play with. One time, he brought ingredients for sinigang na hipon and he volunteered to cook. He even asked our helpers to taste his dish and they approved his cooking.

I asked Ate Len to buy a photo album for me. She even took pictures of the photo albums in the mall so that I can choose the one that I want her to buy. I developed the pictures I took with Theo and pasted them on the photo album. I even wrote captions for each photo with the exact day the photo was taken.

Since I cannot post our photos on Instagram yet, I opted for this. It's actually relaxing because I can even design the album and put anything I want on it. It has become my pastime. I didn't just put our photos together on it. I also included our solo shots.

The photos weren't that many but I feel happy just by looking at them. I'll show this to him someday.

Harry and I are going to Tacloban for the Pintados- Kasadyaan Festival. The network sent some artists to join the locals in the festival so the management took it as another opportunity to promote our loveteam.

I brought Ate Len with me again. I packed my things last night and rested after because I know for sure that I'll get tired the whole day once we arrive in Tacloban.

I am seated beside Harry in the plane so we took pictures again.

"Malapit ng ipalabas", he smiled at me.

"Kinakabahan ako. Hindi na lang ako supporting 'e", I said.

"Don't be. You're so good and I know that the viewers will love it", he said and smiled at me again.