12: It's me

It has been an awkward night. I can't sleep. Applepi has been there right in front of me. I get a text.

Applepi: Are you ok?

Applepi: You usually don't leave me on read like that

Applepi: It's my job ahah

I gulp nervously. I don't know what to send in reply. I tap my DS.

YSoSerious: I know

To me it sounded serious, I knew his identity. But it sounded like a reply to his message.

Applepi: Are you ok? Fr

If I say his name, everything will be over. What if he doesn't like me in real life. I made a fool of myself earlier. He asked me to stay with them until mum has finished her shifts and is back home. What if it makes everything awkward. I will be back in that house.

All alone.

Applepi: ??

YSoSerious: ...

My heart beats fast. I heard a thud in the room opposite mine.

I reply and go to check out what happened. Kenma is now sitting on the opposite side of the room to his DS.

"What's wrong?" I say standing at the door.

"Oh, nothing." He replies. He is clearly hurt by my, user YSoSerious, words.

"Kenma." I walk back to my room, my heart beating faster. I type.

YSoSerious: Kenma, it's only me.

I come back to his room standing behind his door. My heart pounding out of my chest. But I hear nothing but my heartbeat.

"Y/N?" Kenma asks as I walk in. "Is it you Y/N?" I nod.

He drops his DS.

"I never thought we'd meet. I had convinced myself you were just online that you meant nothing to me" he said those words, piercing my heart.

"Kenma..."

He stands up, walks over to me and hugs me.

"But not now, you're here. You are actually here." He says as I hug him back.

"Want to watch some crappy gameplay whilst we make fun of how terrible they are?" I say laughing.

"You know it!" he smiles.

Kenma holds me as we lay watching YouTube until I fall asleep comfortably in his warmth.

-time skip morning-

I leave his arms carefully and escape his room to go and get changed for school. I had never woken up so early, refreshed, and happy. I walk towards the smell of breakfast, Kenma's mum was already up. I wonder if she noticed... She was grinning widely for sure.

Kenma plods into the room, he smiles at the sign of me.

"Good morning everyone," he says.

As we leave home on our way to meet Kuroo, Knema grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"I hope this is ok." He looks at me for permission.

"Of course, it's not," I say jokingly.

𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝:
ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴘɪᴇ: 3000
ʏsᴏsᴇʀɪᴏᴜs: 3000

A/n: This is no longer the ending and is being continued but hope everyone has enjoyed it so far.

As mentioned before, check out my 𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 story: Rise of the Pheonix | bnha

I will be updating it regularly as well!