𝘾𝙝.𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

•*•*•*•

Aurora hummed a lullaby as she combed her hair as she sat in front of a mirror

Aurora hummed a lullaby as she combed her hair as she sat in front of a mirror. A knock on the door interrupted her humming and she rushes to the door. She opens the door to be met with Commander Willards.

"Commander,to what do I owe this lovely evening visit?" Aurora asks with a smile.

"We need to talk...about Cloud City." He says and her smile soon turned into a frown. She invites him in and he sits down in a chair that sat in front of her bed. She sat in her bed and looked up at him.

"What is wrong with Cloud City? Is everything alright? Is Vader there? I swear if he is I'll-" He raises his hand and she stops talking.

"Fine. Cloud City is fine. They just miss their princess. They need you back because they are worried about you. Ever since you told them that you'll be off with Leia to do the mission,they were wondering when you'll be coming back." Aurora looked down from his eyes and started to fiddle with her fingers. Commander Willards saw and puts a hand on hers.

"I know I just...don't wanna leave. The ceremony will be tomorrow and I just...don't want this happiness to end. I know that I'll be facing something even more painful in the future,that's why I'm prepared. If my people need me,then I'll go. I just need time...to say goodbye." Aurora says and looks down. Commander Willards puts a hand under her chin to make her look up at him.

"It's not like you won't see them again. You will,in the Great War that will come sooner than you think it will. For now,rest and enjoy your time. You will leave with your ship tomorrow after the ceremony." He says and they both stand. He then hugs her and she hugs back.

"I know you'll make a perfect Queen." His words made her froze. He then pulls back and looks at her.

"There were talkings about you still being a princess until you marry someone who is able to protect your kingdom. Those are just lies,I know you Aurora. You've studied with me and Leia for a long time know and you know how to rule a kingdom and own it." He says which causes her to smile.

"I have to go now,they'll be expecting me. Good night my future Queen Aurora." He says and bows to her which made her chuckle. She curtsied back to him and he smiles. With one last glance,he makes his way to her doors and leaves. Aurora sighs and sits on her bed. She then gets up and leaves her room. She bows to Rebels who passed her. She went through the familiar halls of the Yavin base and goes through a door that lead to a balcony that showed the beautiful night sky of the planet. She puts a hand on the railing and looks up at the stars. She then inhaled and exhales.

"Leia didn't lie when she said this place was beautiful." Aurora then turned around to be met with Luke. He was wearing the same clothes he wore earlier,before the battle of DEATH STAR.

"How did you past those guards?" She asks and his eyes widened.

"Oh I-I said I was looking for you and I looked through every room trying to find you." He explains while rubbing his neck.