𝘾𝙝.𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

•*•*•*•

Aurora looked at the ground as she fiddled with her hands

Aurora looked at the ground as she fiddled with her hands. Vader was above her on the balcony,watching her with a smirk on his face. He wanted her to welcome Luke in the nicest way possible by letting Aurora greet him. Aurora subconsciously thought about Luke's future whilst battling Vader. Would he die? Most certainly. Vader was a ruthless man that wasn't to be messed with. Aurora then thought about her people and then started hear cries of help from them. These thoughts entered her mind and she wanted them to leave but they couldn't. These thoughts consumed her until a hatch sound was made. Aurora slowly looks up and saw Luke coming up from small hatch. Aurora felt her breath hitches as she sees Luke's face. He had grown handsomely in the past 3 years. He held his blaster in his hands nervously while looking around.

"Luke." Aurora says breathlessly with a smile. Luke turns around and his eyes widened at the sight of her.

"Aurora." He says and they both runs to each other.

"I've missed you so much." Aurora whispers as she felt tears in her eyes. Just touching him felt a dream she had thought about for months and she couldn't believe she was hugging him after so long. Their moment was cut short when they both heard familiar breathing. Luke heard and breaks the hug. He then pushes Aurora behind him protectively and she looks at Luke thoughtfully.

"The force is with you,young Skywalker." They both turn around to be met with Vader on top of the staircase,looking at them.

"But you are not a Jedi yet." Luke glares at him along with Aurora. He then takes her hand and walks up to Vader with her by his side. They both walked up the stairs and she looks at Vader with a grim glare. Luke then slowly takes out his lightsaber and ignites it. Aurora watches with astonishment as he pushes her further behind him. Vader then ignites his and Aurora stands back. Vader points his lightsaber at Luke then Luke struck first. Aurora breath hitches as she watches Luke battle Vader. One of her most feared nightmares soon turned to be unfolding in front of her. Aurora grabs on to a pole behind her and watches. Their sabers touched and Vader pushes Luke back. He falls but pings his lightsaber at him. Luke then walks forward but Vader backs away. Aurora's eyes flickered between the two in confusion. Luke then struck at him with a yell. They kept fighting which made Aurora even more nervous for Luke's safety. She was worried about him so much that she had to keep herself from yelling his name. Vader then strikes at Luke but he ducks and Vader hits a pole. Aurora gasps as she saw this.

"You have learned much,young one." Vader says as he points to Luke.

"You'll find I'm full of surprises." Luke says and strikes him. Aurora then looks away and holds onto the pole. She looks around and saw a blaster. She was about to get it but heard Luke yelp. She turns around and saw him falling down the stairs. Vader then jumps down to him. Luke moves away from him. Luke then stood up and looked at Vader. Aurora then quickly grabbed the blaster.