𝘾𝙝.𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

•*•*•*•

Aurora felt herself being pushed around by the Stormtroopers as she walks down the unfamiliar hallways of her kingdom

Aurora felt herself being pushed around by the Stormtroopers as she walks down the unfamiliar hallways of her kingdom. She sighs in anger as she felt them push her into the cell. She was pushed so hard that she had to grab onto a pole just to steady herself. She saw Chewie who was repairing 3PO. Chewie helps her up and she glares once more at them before the door closes. She grabs Chewie's arm and he guides her to a chair. Aurora shakes her head as tears gathered in her eyes.

"I-I never meant for this to happen. I only wanted was best for my people and my kingdom. I never meant to do this to you guys. I am an idiot for making these decisions and I am terribly s-sorry." Aurora says and sobs. Chewie moans and pulls her closer to him in a hug which she obviously does back. The door then opens to reveal a pale Han who had difficulty getting to stand on his own. Aurora and Chewie rushes to his side and helped him.

"I feel terrible." Han says as he looks up at Chewie.

"Gah." Chewie responds and they help him into a bed which he lays on. Aurora sobs again and holds his hand.

"I-I never wanted any of this to happen. I'm so sorry,Han. Please forgive me." Aurora says and Han takes her hand. Her eyes slowly meet his and he smiles.

"Whatever for? Besides your a good person,Aurora. You'll never hurt us. I get that I'm being kinda self centered but you only did it for a reason and I respect that." Han says which causes her to smile. The doors soon open to reveal Leia. She is pushed in there by Stormtroopers and Aurora immediately rushes to her and hugs her.

"What you did back there took a lot of courage and I'm proud of you." Leia says and Aurora pulls back from the hug to look at her. Aurora sniffles as she looks up at her with her red puffy eyes.

"Your not mad at me?" Aurora asks and Leia shakes her head.

"Of course not. Remember I'm a Princess too and I know how it feels like to rule over a kingdom. It takes a great deal of courage to be able to stand up to our enemies and you outdid that." Aurora then blushes as she smiles at her. Leia then brushes away some tears that came out of her eyes.

"Well I did have a nice teacher." Aurora mentions which causes Leia to smile. Han then groans and Leia looks at him. She lets go of Aurora and rushes to his side. She then bushes his hair.

"Why are they doing this?" Leia asks and Aurora sniffles as she wipes away more tears that escaped her eyes.

"They never even asked me any questions." Han says which causes Aurora to silently sob. Aurora had never wanted this to happen to her friends. What deal with Vader made Lando do such a thing? The door opens to reveal Aurora's guards along with Lando. Aurora glares darkly at Lando.

"Lando." Leia says and helps Han sit up. Aurora walks over to Lando and slaps him hard in the face.

"Ow! What was that for?" He asks as he held his cheek that was sore in pain.