𝘾𝙝.𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

•*•*•*•

Aurora sat stiffly in Luke's lap inside his X-wing

Aurora sat stiffly in Luke's lap inside his X-wing. After escaping the clutches of Jabba,Aurora had decided to go with Luke to the planet of Dagobah. Aurora had heard Luke talk about it and wanted to go with him. Aurora felt her heart pound as she felt Luke slither his arms around her to be able to control the ship. She was leaning on his chest and she was able to hear him breath.

"I'll meet you back at the fleet." Luke says as he departed from the Falcon.

"Hurry. The Alliance should be assembled by now." Leia says and Luke nods.

"I will." Luke says and Aurora smiles.

"Hey,Luke,thanks. Thanks for coming after me. Now I owe you one." Han says and Aurora clears her throat.

"What about me,Solo? Your not getting off that easy." Aurora says which causes Luke to chuckle. Aurora then blushes as she feels his breath on her skin as she felt him move as he chuckled.

"Oh sorry,but thank you too Aurora. I wouldn't be here without ya." Han says which makes Aurora smirk. R2 then beeps. Coordinates soon appeared in Luke's radar and Aurora looks at it.

"That's right,R2. We're going to the Dagobah system but with Aurora this time." Luke says and Aurora chuckles. Luke then looks down at his right arm that was shot and Aurora could see his robotic parts.

"I have a promise to keep...to an old friend." Luke says and Aurora grabs his arm and looks behind her and gave him a knowing look.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've repaired it for you." Luke then gives her a pointed look.

"Really?" He asked and she nods.

"Even though I am a Princess,I so happen to be good at repairs. I might be helpful." She says and Luke smiles. Aurora then felt him put back down his arm but she stood him. She then wraps his arm around her waist. Luke gulps as he watches her readjust herself. Aurora then smirks and holds his hand as she looks ahead. Luke then suddenly had an idea pop up in his head.

"Do you wanna learn how to fly?" He asked which caused Aurora to turn to look at him.

"What?"

"I could teach you,ya know. I'm a skilled pilot since I was young. Here,give me your hand." He says and she rises her left hand. He then guides her hand to the joystick and she takes it.

"Now I want you to slightly turn right." He says and Aurora turns to the right but a little too fast which causes Luke to yelp and make his grip on her waist tighten.