𝘾𝙝.𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

•*•*•*•

Luke then groans as he sits down but was helped by Aurora

helped by Aurora.

"What happened?" Leia asks and Aurora looks at her sadly.

"We had an encounter with...um..Vader and he cut off Luke's hand." Aurora struggles to say as she gets the alcohol to clean up Luke's wounds.

"Vader? What did he want?" Leia asks interested in what Vader wanted.

"I-I don't know." Aurora's voice breaks as she struggles to not cry as she cleans up Luke's wounds. Luke watches her as she cleans his wounds. The ship starts to shake and Aurora falls forward onto Luke's chest. She places both hands on his chest.

"I'll go check what's going on." Leia says and Aurora nods. Aurora then goes back to cleaning his wounds but then let's out a sob. She then kneels in front of Luke and puts both hands on his chest as she looks down crying. Luke looks at her then brings up a finger to lift her chin. He does so and her red puffy eyes meet his concerned ones.

"What's wrong?" He asks and she sighs. She sniffs and looks back down.

"It's just-before all of this happened,Vader,he came to Cloud City and made a deal with Lando. We couldn't get out of it,even though I tried. So I spent the whole week pretending that everything was okay even though it wasn't. In that time...I thought about you. I needed you,I needed your comfort and hugs. Even though I suitors,none of them reached my expectation. It's just without you I felt...broken. Especially with Lando not making me a Queen and still sending me suitors made me even more useless. I knew the kingdom like the back of my hand and he refuses to think that's I would rule quite well. I'm ready,Luke. I know what to expect and how to rule a kingdom. But Lando doesn't see that." Aurora says as she breaks down crying. Luke pulls her up in the small bed and she lays down with him. Even though he felt his injury hurt like hell,he didn't care. But soon the ship started to shake wildly and Aurora grew a bit paranoid.

"Father." Luke says and Aurora looks at him weirdly.

"What's going on?" She asked Luke but he pays not mind to her question.

"Luke are you alright?" Aurora asked but he was in a daze of what seemed to be shock.

"Ben. Why didn't you tell me?" Luke asks as he sits up and tries to get up but was stopped by Aurora who held her hand on his chest,preventing him from moving.

"No. You need to stay. Your clearly in pain and injured. I don't want it to get worse." Aurora says and he smiles.

"I'll be fine. I-I just wanna see what's happening and I know you do too." Aurora then sighs and helps him stand. When he got up she grabbed the blanket that he used earlier and puts it over his shoulder. Luke wasn't paying attention but was only focusing on her eyes and her beauty. Aurora's eyes then meets his. Aurora felt her heart skip a beat again. It had almost felt as though she had ran a marathon. She ignores the feelings and puts a arm around his waist. Luke's breath hitches and she slings his left arm over her shoulder. They then walked away from the infirmary and into the cockpit of the ship. Aurora then guides him to the chair that sat behind Leia. She then turns to Luke and Lando checks on Luke who nods at him. Aurora then stood next to Leia whilst holding her seat as the ship started to shake endlessly.