𝑪𝒉. 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

•*•*•*•*•

Aurora checked herself in the mirror at the choice of her outfit

Aurora checked herself in the mirror at the choice of her outfit. She nods in agreement and gets her camouflage poncho that laid on her bed and grabbed her sneakers. She then turns around to make her way to the main hanger of the ship but was stopped when Luke was in front of her. She stumbled forward and into his chest. She looks up at him with her wide eyes. Luke also looks down at her with his wide eyes and helps her back on her feet.

"I'm sorry." He apologized and she shakes her head.

"I-It's fine. I..didn't hear you come in. Can I help you?" She asked him. Luke then took time to study her appearance. She wore a cropped black t shirt jogger pants and black sneakers. Her hair was in two braids with few strands of hair coming down the side of her face that made her even more beautiful.

"I came in here to..." His voice suddenly trailed off,leaving her clueless as she looks up at him,waiting for an answer. Her eyes flickered to his lips then back up to his face. He also did the same thing.

The awkwardness was eating her alive as she waiting for an answer for the Jedi in front of her

"Luke? Are you alright?" She asked and he nods.

"Yeah...I just wanted to make sure you're okay." Luke answered which made her blush with a smile.

"Oh I'm fine. I'm just getting ready. Want to escort me to the ship?" She asked him and he nods.

"Y-Yeah. Sure." He says and goes through the door and she follows. She then walks with Luke following closely behind her.

"Hi." Aurora greets as she waves at Rebels who smiled her way and waved at her. Luke watched her with a smile. She was so kind hearted to everyone and it made him feel so type of way. The way she would smile at everyone. Her smile that would light up skies and his heart. He would sometimes compare her smile like the Tatooine sun that shines down on the people of the planet. Her eyes that shined brighter than the stars in the galaxy. Her hair that would flow in the wind that made her appearance more angelic.