𝘾𝙝.𝙩𝙬𝙤

•*•*•*•

Aurora sat in her cell,playing with the ends of her clay colored dress

Aurora sat in her cell,playing with the ends of her clay colored dress. Her hood laid nearly on her head. Ever since Tarkin had blown up Alderaan,she kept relaying his words.

"It's better for you to be seen and not heard." Aurora bows her head. Ever since her parents were killed that was all she was to her kingdom. A pretty face to act like everything was under control when it really wasn't. Her kingdom was messed up after the passing and attack to the point where she had to have come back years later to try and get it under control,but Aurora didn't. She couldn't. She was a girl therefore no fit to rule a kingdom alone. Tarkin must've known the traditions of her kingdom before he said that sentence. Why else would he have told her that? All she was was a pretty face fr the public to see and not to be heard from. Right? Aurora scoffs at her thoughts. Unless he lived there before no,that wouldn't be possible. What if he was the one to have planned that attack on her kingdom and targeted my parents? Aurora forgot that she was pacing and suddenly the door opens. Aurora faces the wall with the same face she always had on everytime she would see the Stromtroopers. A face of anger and disgust. But for some reason,the Stormtrooper didn't say anything. She then turns around and was shocked to not see a Stormtrooper but a sandy haired boy with one of the most brightest blue eyes she had ever seen. The boy,too seemed dazed about Aurora also. He was staring at Aurora,admiring her beauty but he snaps out of it and steps forward.

"Are you Aurora?" He asked her and she nods.

"Yes,who are you?" She asked the mysterious cute boy.

"I'm here to rescue you." He says and grabs her arm but she pulls away.

"Who are you?" She asked again this time sincerely and he looks at her.

"Look there's no time to explain. I've got Princess Leia out with your R2 unit and Ben Kenobi. Now come on." He says and takes her hand. Aurora felt a shiver run up her arms as she ran with him to the hallway. Aurora ducks the lasers that were being shot at her and rushes over to the boys side along with Leia at her side. Aurora side hugs her and tries to dodge lasers as she looks at the Stormtroopers that shot at them. The boy took out his com-link. Aurora struggled to stay behind him when suddenly he puts his left arm above her waist to get her behind him. She looks at him thoughtfully and smiles.

"C-3PO. C-3PO." He says.

"Yes,sir?" The droid asks.

"Are there any other ways out of the cell bag? We've been cut off." The boy says and everyone leans back to the wall to avoid the lasers.

"What was that I didn't copy?" The boy asked and Aurora rolls her eyes.

"This is hopeless!" She yells to Leia.

"Don't loose hope. We'll make it out of this." Leia yells back trying to make her voice louder than the blasters.

"There isn't any other way out." The boy says as he grabs his blaster again. The boy shots along with the Wookie and the man right in front of the Wookie.