Chapter 2

{Lucy POV}

"So. This is your new room." Mom/Mrs. Dragneel said.

It was...okay.

It was pretty big. Everything was white. Christmas lights hung on the walls, and a big window looked over the backyard.

"You can start looking around and setting your things down. I'm glad you're here." Mrs. Dragneel smiled kindly at me. "I'll call you when dinner's ready." I tried to smile, but it didn't work.

"Thank you."

She nodded, and closed the door behind her, and I looked around.

Well, this is my new home.

I sat down in the bed, and sighed.

Then I started to open my suitcase, and organize my things.

First off, I have a HUGE suitcase.

I went to my desk, putting down my writing tools and other stuff. I had at least 5 books, so I just put them in a shelf that was leaning against the wall.

Then, I took out some clothes. I had at least 7-8 outfits.

"Maybe I can go shopping once I start working or something..."

I hung my outfits in the closet.

Next came the pictures.

I had a picture of me and my parents, back when they were both alive. I smiled down at the picture.

"I'm in a new home, Mom...Dad..." I felt tears form in my eyes, so I blinked a few times.

I set the picture on the bed stand. Then I took out a few of my merchandise.

I was a hardcore fan of BTS.

Yes.

THE legendary Kpop group, BTS. Their music helped me escape from the hell known as life.

"Yo." I flinched slightly. I looked at the door, and saw...

"...Natsu."

"Dinner's ready. Mom asked to fetch you."

"Oh. Ok." I got up and moved my suitcase out of the way.

"And, yeah, do you mind dying your hair?" He asked. "Your blonde really doesn't work with our hair. Or let your roots grow out and don't dye your hair, if brown is your natural color."

"This is my natural hair color, thank." I said. This boy is not making a good first impression. "And I won't dye it, unless Your Majesty has some sort of superiority over me."

"Natsu, I told you not to be rude to her!" Zeref's voice was heard. He walked into the room, rolling his eyes at his brother. "Seriously, I'm going to put you in a cage. Let's go, Lucy!" He said cheerfully, and grabbed my hand. It made me feel uncomfortable, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Whatever." Natsu said.

Pretty soon, I was sitting next to Zeref and Natsu, and we were eating fried rice.

I ate slowly.

"So, Lucy." Mr. Dragneel said. I looked up from my food, swallowing the food I had in my mouth. "How about you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

I blinked.

"Um...there really isn't much to know..." I said.

"How about you tell us about your childhood?" Mrs. Dragneel asked. "So we know what you like and what makes you comfortable."