Chapter 5

{Lucy POV}

If there was anything positive in me, that all definitely disappeared as soon as I saw his face. I shoved the pills in my bag and attempted to leave.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

Please don't tell him, please don't tell him, please don't tell him—

Ok, I really don't want to offend Zeref because he's so nice, but seriously. He's so CLUELESS.

"Lucy needs to take pills for her anxiety disorder, so don't scare her, okay?" Zeref asked. "She gets panic attacks whenever she gets scared."

Natsu looked at me. I angrily looked away.

"Zeref, I'm going to go now. You can...um, have fun with your brother."

"Why don't you stay with us? We can do a little sibling bonding thing." Zeref said.

"I'm a little tired, sorry." I said, smiling. "And you don't have to give me a ride, I can walk home. Thanks for today!"

"Anytime!"

I left, sighing.

"Now he has something new to tease me about..." I muttered. "Stupid Natsu Dragneel."

"Excuse me?" I yelped and turned around.

"What the heck are you doing over there?"

"It's a free country. Am I not allowed to be here?" Natsu asked, crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"I never—ugh, nevermind." I walked away from him, walking to a bus stop.

Natsu walked right next to me.

"Are you trying to annoy me?" I asked.

"No, this is the bus I always take."

I blushed at my mistake. Right, the world doesn't revolve around me.

"Ok, then."

The bus came and I made sure to sit as far away from him as possible. I had to make sure we looked like we didn't know each other. It wasn't that hard.

When my stop came, I climbed out of the bus, and so did Natsu.

"Uh, home is that way." He said. "Duh."

"I'm going a different way because I don't want to be with you." I replied, and continued to walk the other way. He shrugged and soon, I turned a corner, taking him out of my sight.

"Thank god..."

I decided to explore my neighborhood for a bit, so I walked around.

(Time skip)

I've been exploring for about an hour and a half. It was five.

"Shoot! They're going to be so worried." I started to walk back home, but was suddenly pulled into an alleyway, making me gasp.

"Hey beautiful." I flinched. A man was looking at me.

"...H-Hi? Do I know you?"

"Nah, but we'll get to the introductions later. For now..." He started to rub my arms and leaned in closer. I felt extremely uncomfortable. "We'll introduce our bodies." I blinked.

I'm about to be raped.

"L-Leave me alone." I tried to speak boldly, but it came out as a squeak.

"Oh, you'll change your mind once you see me..." He said. His breath smelled of alcohol.

"Please leave me alone!" I pushed him but he grabbed my wrist and flung me against a wall.