Chapter 11

Hey guys! I was just scrolling randomly through my stories, when I realized:

I HAVE OVER 300 VIEWS FOR MY VERY FIRST STORY OMG OMG OMG

Thank you soooo much! And also:

SHOUTOUT TO GALE_FAIRYTAIL13 FOR BEING SUCH AN AMAZING SUPPORTER AND MAKING ME LAUGH WITH YOUR COMMENTS! AND FOR THE NEVER-ENDING VOTES YOU GIVE FOR ALL OF MY CHAPTERS!

Seriously, check out her account. Her stories are AMAZING!

Anyways, thanks for the views, and I really hope you guys enjoy my stories! Love you lots.

{Natsu POV}

I blinked.

"Oh, hi." Lucy said, when she noticed me.

"This...This is..."

"Mhm."

"Wait, so the only reason you wanted to come visit was—"

"No. I genuinely wanted to show you guys this place. Actually. It was the first place that popped into my head. Then I realized that maybe I can visit my mother—Ah, my biological mother while we're here."

I looked at her.

"Oh, sorry." She wiped stray tears from her face.

"Well, I'm going to go now." She pushed past me and joined the rest of them.

I looked at the engraving.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I walked up to the tree and put my forehead against.

"Hey, um..." I probably looked crazy.

Hey, it's not everyday you see someone talking to a tree.

"I'm Natsu, your daughter's 'brother'." I said, putting my forehead away and looking at the engraving. "You have an interesting daughter. She's...well she is a very diverse person."

"In a good way or a bad way?" I flinched and turned around, and saw Lucy.

"Pfft. In a bad way. Duh."

"Thought so."

"When were you standing there?"

"Um..." She thought for a second. "Maybe about 30 seconds."

"Whatever then." I left the area.

"Natsu! Where were you?"

"Don't." Lucy said, grabbing my wrist. "Tell them about the grave."

She walked past me quickly.

"Should I take a picture?" She asked. Mom and Dad posed in front of a tree, and Lucy took the picture.

{Lucy POV}

Today was cooking day.

School just ended.

"I'm so excited!" Sting said, and I smiled.

"Me too." I said. We arrived, and I unlocked the door.

"I'm home!" I announced.

"Oh, hello Lucy." Mrs. Dragneel was waiting for us on the couch.

"Hello, Mrs. Dragneel." Sting said, waving.

"Hello, Sting."

We dropped off our backpacks at the front door and went to the kitchen.

"So, here are the ingredients and the instructions." I said, taking out my notebook.