Chapter 8

{Lucy POV}

It's been about two months since I've fainted. Natsu apologized, though very awkwardly, but I brushed it off.

My friends and I have gotten closer. We've been talking a lot, and hung out as much as possible.

Then one day, something changed.

"Alright ya brats, settle down!" Principal Makarov said. He called us brats, and yet he's shorter than all of us. And he loooved not listening to the district. He's rebellious in a way, I guess.

"Today, we have a new student. He's a transfer. Treat him well, or you'll be punished!" He waved his hand at someone outside the door, and in walked a blonde.

That's what stood out the most. His blonde hair.

"Hey..." He said shyly, waving at us.

Aww, how cute.

He saw me and we locked eyes. He blinked, and his face turned red, looking away.

"Now, would you like to introduce yourself?" Principal Makarov asked.

"I'm Sting Eucliffe, nice to meet you..." He was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Well, welcome to Fairy Tail High. Uhh..." Sensei looked over at the empty seat next to me. "You can sit over there, next to Lucy."

walked over and sat to my right.

So, in this school, we have two-seaters. I was on the wall side, while he sat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Sting, nice to meet you." He smiled nervously. I smiled slightly at his cuteness.

"Nervous?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Don't worry. You'll like it here." I held out my hand. "I'm Lucy."

"Nice to meet you." He said, and shook my hand. "The school's pretty big, haha..."

"Oh, want me to show your around?" He nodded, and gave me his schedule.

"Oh, we have the same classes! What a coincidence." I said, and he smiled brightly. It made my heart go ba-bump.

"Really? That's cool then." He said, and we started class.

After class, Sting and I headed out.

"So, where are you from?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"A school called Sabertooth High." He said, then shuddered. "It's a great school and all, but the principal..."

I smiled. "You're going to love Fairy Tail High. I can feel it."

"Thanks."

"Luccyyyy!" I heard a voice, and turned around.

"Hi, Levy!" I said, laughing. Sting looked at them, waiting patiently.

"Oh, right. Levy, this is Sting. He transferred today, so I'm showing him around. Sting, this is Levy, my best friend."

They shook hands, and we walked to class together.

(Time skip)

It was lunchtime.

"Wanna sit with us?" I asked Sting. He nodded.

We walked together to our table and sat down.

"Ooh, who's he?" Lisanna asked. "Boyfriend?"

"Lisanna!" She laughed as she dodged my slap. "This is Sting, a new transfer."

"H-Hello."

"I hope you like it here." Erza said. She continued to eat.

We were laughing at a joke Levy said, but then I was smacked in the head by a really large hand. I winced at the pain.