Chapter 17

Katniss POV

***

We've been in district 4 for a week now and I am sad to say that it's our last day here. I actually really like it here. I mean, it's not the woods but its nice. And I like swimming. The ocean is way bigger than the lake and its fun!

"Katniss",says Peeta.
"Mhm?"
"It's time to go"
"Aww,okay"
"Okay"
"Peeta I don't wanna leave"
"Do you want to move here Katniss?"
"No! I mean... Well, I like district 12. I absolutely love the woods, plus Hamitch"
"Oh, yea"
"I'm just gonna miss Annie, Finnick, and Finn. You know?"
"Yea. I'm sorry Kat."
"Nah, it's fine. Lets go"
"Okay"

***

We are now all packed and ready to get on the train to district 12. "Bye Annie! Bye Finnick!",I say. "See ya Kat",Annie says and hugs me. "Bye-bye Kitty!",yells Finnick using his new nickname for me. I swear. He then hugs me real tight and Annie has to pull him off of me. We laugh. Peeta is sitting on the couch holding Finn. He really loves him.

Peeta gets up and hands Finn to Annie. We exchange hugs and say our goodbyes for the second time and as we're leaving Peeta shouts, "We'll make sure to visit a lot!"

***

We make it to the train station and again, start talking about divergent and the dauntless. I swear, that series has taken over my life. What can I say? It's a good series! Except for Alligent... BUT thats a story for another day.