Chapter 1.

Esmeralda's POV

Hello there. My name is Esmeralda Ramos, well that's what I usually go by. I was born in Brazil, and me and my mom and dad moved to my fathers hometown when I was 4.

I met a guy when I was 10. His name was Cesc Fabregas. We were best friends. He finally asked me out when I was 13.

We dated for a while and we were so in love. I got pregnant when I was 16, and I was so scared. But Cesc stayed with me through it all. But, I lost the baby sadly due to stress.

Then Cesc got an offer to move to Arsenal. Of course he took the offer. My parents said I could go with him, but I didn't go and I don't know why.

So we broke up on good terms. My parents divorced and my mother moved back to Brazil. A year later I went on vacation with my mothers family, and met Cristiano.

I stayed in Portugal longer and stayed with my relatives so we could be together. I had twins when I was 18. He got moved to Manchester United so we moved to England. I had our next child when I was 23. Then a a year later he gets moved to Real Madrid.

I was happy, I got to be in the country I grew up in, and be closer to my half brother, Sergio who also played for Real Madrid. Me and Cristiano got married in 2007. That's how I ended up here living in Madrid with my kids, husband, and my mother in law.

Adrielle's POV

Hello! I'm Adrielle. I was born in Brazil, but I moved to Haiti to be with my father. I moved to Spain and I stayed there for a while. I met my current husband, Cesc in the summer of 2011.

We got married quickly but we loved eachother. It wasn't until I moved back to England I found out he used to date my sister. But we forgot about it.

We have two kids together, Kayla Hannah and We live here in London where he plays for Chelsea FC.

Esmeralda's POV
Setting: Madrid, Spain
The Aviero household.

I drove the kids to school and came back home. I came home to see Dolores cooking. I greeted her and plopped down on the couch. "I am so tired." I said to myself and decided to take a nap.

I woke up an hour later to Cristiano kissing me on my forehead. "Hey baby." I said to him and smiled weakly. He smiled back at me.

I was in a lot of stress lately because I was planning the family trip to brazil, for the holidays. It was also a lot of money too.

The Real Madrid team was planning on coming too. But they were paying for themselves and taking a private plane.

I got out my laptop to make sure I had the final details. The trip was in 3 days. The kids last day of school until winter break was today. I went on the plane website.

I had bought 6 tickets to Brazil. I was gonna be spending alot in Brazil since we were also going to be flying to São Paulo from Rio and to Brasilia from São Paulo and back to Rio from Brasilia.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when Dolores asked me a question.

"I'm going to pick up the kids okay? And you rest." I nodded and thanked her.

Adrielle's POV

I packed the final thing into my suitcase, the Brazil trip was this Monday and I needed to be prepared.

I suddenly felt Cesc wraps his arms from behind on my waist. "Don't be so stressed, baby." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I know it's just, I want everything to be perfect. It's been a long time since we've all been on a trip like this." I said while closing my suitcase. He kissed me on the lips and we hugged. "It will all be alright."