Chapter 3

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
September 29th 2016
Nova Taylor - first person
It was finally friday. Serenity's boyfriend, Dylan, was throwing a party tonight. All the juniors and seniors were invited. I skateboard home, by myself. I walked in the front door to see my mother.

"Hi hunny!" She said.

"Hey, can I go to Dylan's party tonight?" I asked.

"Absolutely not."

"Why?" I asked.

"The last time I let you go to one, you got drunk and threw up everywhere." She said. She wasn't wrong.

"I'm not drinking. Promise. I'm to underage and the last time was accidental somehow. But I promise." I said with a big smile.

"Fine. But be back for 11. No drinking, I mean it." She said. I jumped up and down and ran up the stairs to my room to get ready.

It was for 5pm. It was currently 3pm. I connected my phone to my speaker and blasted some emo song choices. That's when I received a text message, it was from Sam."

"Hey, you going to that party tonight?"

"Yea, are you?"

"Yea that's why I asked you 😂"

"Makes sense."

"Haha, see ya later."

"For sure."
Read 3:29 pm.

~
I finished up my makeup and went to look for an outfit. After 10 minutes later, I found the best one possible. It was nearly 5. I grabbed my phone and my car keys and walked downstairs.

I waved goodbye to my mom and exited the house. I got into my car and took a few pictures. Of course I had to post on Instagram.

Liked by, serenitymayy, colbybrock, dylanmattheis and 67 others

@novataylorr: hi
@serenitymayy: HI BESTFRIEND CANT WAIT TO SEE U
@colbybrock: 👀
@bri.tilly: ugly bitch.
@novataylorr: @bri.tilly, the only thing ugly here is your personality.

~
I arrived to the party. I was pretty pumped. Mainly to see Sam. We've gotten really close in our friendship. It feels like we've been best friends for years.

I got out of my car and walked inside. I saw Colby and Serenity, by themselves so I trotted over to them.

"Oh gosh, thank you for coming!" Serenity said and pulled me into a hug.