Chapter 13

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
December 17th, 2016
Nova Taylor -first person

It's been 4 days since Sam broke up with me, 4 days since I almost ended it. It was the night of the dance.

I didn't go to school today, but I for sure was going to the dance, why would I miss out? I picked up my phone to see a text.

~
TEXT MESSAGES
serenity 🦋💖

"Hey girly, how you feeling today?"

"I'm good , thanks for asking , you?"

"I'm great, so I'm coming over later , we're getting ready together, BUT, let's go to the mall first 😌"

"Alrighttyyy"

"I'm going to make you look like revenge has evolved. Sam will regret everything."

"whatever you say renny."

"ugh sam just makes me wanna 👩🤛"

"LMFALKDKDJWND ok I'll see you in a bit."

"yesss bae 😗✌🏼"
read 11:28 am

~

I got up from my bed and took a shower. I got out a few minutes later and did my makeup. I got dressed and grabbed my shoes.

Jack spent the night last night as his friends and he's staying another night. I walked downstairs and grabbed a protein bar.

I put on my shoes, grabbed my coat and walked out the door. I locked it and walked over to Serenity's house.

I was about to knock when she opened the door. I jumped because I was not expecting her to open the door.

"Why do you knock? I told you you can walk in." She said, closing the door, laughing.

"I don't know, it feels wrong." I said, laughing a bit.

"Your fine." She said. She unlocked her car and grabbed her snow brush to brush all the snow off of her car so she can see.

I got in and put on my seatbelt. 5 minutes later, she finished and got into the car. She shifted her car into drive and took off.

We talked the whole time about whatever came to mind. Basically just ranted and gossiped, typical friendship conversations.

We arrived and she parked the car, shifted her gear into park and she turned off the car. We both got out of the car and walked towards the building.

It probably wasn't the greatest idea to be wearing Birkenstock's and long socks, in the winter snow. I didn't care.

I opened the door and she proceeded inside before me. I started to feel the warm and cozy vibes from the heat.

We shopped for a couple of hours. Most the time we tried of ridiculous dresses and took silly pictures of each other.

I went into one store while Serenity stood out of it. I was looking around for a pair of shoes when I turned around to see Colby behind me.