Chapter 18

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
January 14th, 2017
Nova Taylor - first person

I woke up to yelling downstairs. I quickly jumped out of bed to go witness the yelling.

I ran down the stairs to see Alex screaming at someone, all I could see was blonde hair, I couldn't make out the face.

I got closer to see that it was Sam. What the hell?!

"What's going on?" I asked, raising my voice, walking over to them. Sams facial expression was shocked

"Call the police. Now!" Alex yelled at me.

"Why?" I asked, being calm.

"This scumbag tried to break in our house!" He yelled again, grabbing out his phone.

"Stop. It's just Sam, my boyfriend." I said to him, engulfing Sam in a hug. I was excited to see him but I just woke up.

"Oh." He said, like he was mad Sam was here. He scratched the back of his neck and walked to his office.

"I'm sorry about that, what are you doing here?" I asked, smiling ear to ear.

"I came to surprise you, but I guess that went wrong." He said, laughing a bit.

"Glad your here though! How long are you staying?" I asked.

"I planned a couple days, if that's okay?" He asked.

"Of course it is!" I said laughing.

"The more time we get to spend together, the more I'm happier." He said, picking me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you." I said, kidding his forehead. He was about to reply when Alex walked downstairs.

"Pretty close there, aren't you guys?" He said, coughing. Sam put me down and it grew awkward.

He signalled to Sam that he's keeping an eye on him. This is embarrassing. He walked away, waste of time.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked him, guiding him to the kitchen. He shook his head 'no'

"Okay, let me make you something." I said smiling.

"Thank you! Can I go shower real quick?" He asked.

"Yea, just go upstairs, in my room on the left and the bathrooms connected to it." I said, he took his stuff and walked up the stairs.

I got out pans and eggs. I placed the pans on the stove and cracked an egg. I cooked it and cooked bacon.

I finished just as he came downstairs. Damn, he looked good after a shower. I smirked and placed the food on the island.

"Looks good!" He said. I laughed.

"Thanks baby." I said. We both ate in silence. He stuffed it all in his face, I think he was hungry?

"So, do you want to go anywhere today?" I asked.

"I was thinking, could we go to Venice Beach? Maybe look at some managements around for Colby and I?" He asked.