Chapter 4

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
October 2nd 2016
Sam Golbach - first person
I woke up early, 5:30 am. It was Monday morning. I decided to wake early to go see Colby. I took a shower. I got out with just a towel around my waist.

I got dressed into jeans, a salmon coloured hoodie and a pink hat. I texted him and it resulted into us going for coffee. I'm not a huge fan of coffee though.

Luckily, the nearest coffee shop opened at 6, it was 6:05 am. I got my bag and my keys and walked downstairs. I put my shoes on and headed out the door.

I got into my car and drove for nearly 10 minutes down the road. I pulled up to the shop. I got out of my car, locked the doors and walked too the entrance.

I opened the door to see Colby. I walked over to his table and sat down.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asked me. I was panicking.

"No. I like Nova. Like, like her. It's too early in our friendship tho. It's been a couple weeks and I don't know how to keep it to myself anymore." I sighed.

"Sam, it'll be fine. I have an idea. The Halloween dance is coming up, ask her out. If not Halloween, considering it's a boring dance, ask her to the winter formal." He said, looking at me.

"Yea, your right. I'm just so scared to say anything.

"Why? I feel like she's into you." Colby said.

"I don't see it Colbs. I went to lean in the other night and she just broke it." I said and sighed.

"Just trust the process. I'm gonna make a plan, trust me. Things will work out eventually." Colby said. I smiled.

~

Nova Taylor - first person

I woke up. It was 6:30 AM, my usual time. I got up and went to the bathroom. I had a shower and brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room, did my usual makeup and my hair. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. I sat at the island and my mom walked in.

"Hunny, I've gotta say, ever since you started hanging out with Sam, you've been so much happier." She said. I smiled a bit.

"Really? Well we're just friends mom." I said.

"For now." She said and winked at me. I shook my head.

"I mean. I think I'm catching feelings but its too soon and he would never like me." I said and sighed. My mom walked up behind me.

"Why wouldn't he? Your personality is out of this world, your super beautiful, super funny and not to mention, kind-hearted." She said and smiled.

"Thanks a lot mom. I just think he could do better you know?" I said.

"He really couldn't." She said laughing. I nodded my head and smiled a bit. She hugged me and left the house to go to work. Also to drop my little brother off at school.

~
I arrived at school to see Sam, Colby and Serenity all standing together. I walked over to all of them.

"Good morning friends." I said laughing a bit. Sam smiled, Colby nodded and Serenity rolled her eyes at me. I looked at her, grabbed her hand and pulled her aside.