Chapter 12

TW: THIS HAS MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE! Please do NOT read if that triggers you. <3
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
December 13th, 2016
(continuing from last chapter)
third person
Nova kept running and running. At this point, all she wanted to do was escape from reality. Escape from the pain.

She ran into her house and ran up to her room. Her eyes transfixed on the bat in the corner across from her.

She grabbed it without a doubt and started smashing everything. Books went flying, pieces of glass were everywhere.

Everything was pretty much destroyed. She dropped the bat and dropped to the floor. The damaged girl, now unable to breathe.

She lifts her head up, grasping for air, the sharp pains in her chest, causing a panic attack. She crawls to the bathroom and looks around.

She grabs something, something shiny, something to relieve her pain. She takes it and puts it near her cold, already scarred arm.

She gets a good 3 or 4 cuts in before she hears the front door. She tries to proceed until she spots a bottle.

Her eyes transfix on the bottle and she slams the blade down on the floor. She tries to open it until she hears a voice.

"Nova! Nova where are you!" Serenity called for her. She didn't want to respond.

She kept trying to open it. It wouldn't open. She was craving death at this point. She looked up to see her best friend.

"Nova! No!" She said, grabbing the bottle.

"Serenity! Stop!" Nova screamed. Serenity grabbed them and put them in her pocket where she couldn't reach them.

"Why the hell would you do that!" Nova screamed even louder, crying on the floor. Serenity dropped down to the floor to hold on to her.

"It's gonna be okay Nova. This pain is temporary, I promise." Serenity said, rubbing the broken girls back and calming her.

"I just want Sam. Why did it have to be this way?" Nova says, choking on her words.

"I know baby. I know." Serenity said. They always called each other baby, it was more of a relieving word to use.

The rest of the afternoon, they spent it together. Doing random things or just sitting and talking about whatever comes to mind.

Serenity decided to text Sam. Serenity was pissed off. Obviously, Sam wasn't the cause of this all, but he took part.

~
TEXT MESSAGES
sam golbach

"Sam..."

"Hey, what's up? How is Nova?"

"She's not in a great
place. She tried to
commit."

"What?"

"Yea. Why the hell
did you have to take
a break?"

"I don't know. I thought
I was doing it for the good."

"Yea, well it did no
good."

"I'm sorry Serenity."

"Fuck your apology Sam. Look
at what you put my best friend
through. She's been going
through a LOT and
you just added onto that.
I'm disappointed."

read 2:45 pm

~
hey guys, I know this was
a very depressing chapter.
it was also just
a filler type chapter of
the last. new update soon
I promise

-vryyummy