Chapter 15

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
December 24th, 2016
Sam Golbach - first person

It was Christmas Eve. Nova was coming over to my house with her little brother, Jack. We wanted to spend time together before she left.

I ran upstairs and turned the water on. I undressed and stepped in. Minutes later (hah) I got out.

I ruffled the towel through my hair and dried my body. I threw on some nice clothes and brushed my teeth.

It was currently 4 pm, I told her to be over at 5. I put on some cologne and combed my hair to the side.

I made my bed and then ran down the stairs. My aunt and uncle were already over. Every Christmas Eve, we spend together.

"Somebody looks excited?" My aunt said. I looked at her.

"His girlfriend is coming over." My mom said, looking over at us and winking. I turned around at her and then turned back to them.

"Cant wait to meet her! What's her name?" My aunt asked.

"Nova." I said with a smile on my face. I could feel my face turning red.

"I love her name. Is she pretty?" My aunt asked. Again.

"No, she's gorgeous." I said, blushing even more. My uncle scoffed and then laughed.

"You know how I met your aunt?" My uncle asked.

"Yes, I've heard it a billion times." I said laughing a bit.

"Well..." He started to go on.

~

Nova Taylor - first person

I had about a half an hour until I was going to Sam's. I was kinda nervous considering I only met his mother.

I walked into Jack's room to see him putting on a bow tie. I smiled and walked out. I grabbed a bag and packed few necessities.

The time reached 4:40. I grabbed my phone and keys and called for Jack. He ran downstairs and followed me.

I locked the door and we headed to my car. We both shut the door and buckled up our seatbelts.

"Nova?" Jack said, breaking the silence. I looked at him.

"Yea, Jack?" I replied, turning on the car.

"I'm scared to move." He said. I looked away and shifted the gear into drive. I sighed a bit then looked back at him

"Me too Jacky." I always called him that since he was little little.

"Nova. I don't get scared though. I don't even know him. I wanna stay here." He said, nearly in tears. I pulled over.

"Jack, I know. It really really sucks. But I'm here with you. We have each other, promise." I said, grabbing his hand.

"I love you Nov's." He said, calling me that nickname. He always called me that.

"Love you too Jacky, now let's go celebrate your favourite holiday." I said with a smile. He nodded and smiled back.