Rumours

After a Month.....

Win stopped his  car at Team's home and slowly walked to inside then looked at Mom who watering the plants...

Win : Is he late again??

Mom : Hey!!! No baby..he having a fever...so he is still not awake yet.. ..

Win : oh really!?? He didn't even told me??

Mom : Maybe He is too tired to even call...

Win : Oh! okay..Let me check on him!

Mom : Did you eat anything??

Win: Not yet..i want milk and bread..

Mom : ( smiles)  what a grown up boys !

Mom smiled and walked to the kitchen...At the same time, Win walked to Team's room then knocked on the door but No answer....

Win : Open the door you Lair!!

Win again knocked on the door then slowly  get inside and looked at the bed..Team wasn't  there at all...

Win : Team?? Come out right now or I will---

Before he completes, someone  pushed him to the bed...

Win : Ugh!

Win looked at the side then saw Team looking at him with a pouty face..

Team : How did you know i was lying??

Win Smirked and  immediately pulled his hand..so Team shocked and immediately fell on Win's body ...

Team : Ugh ! phi!!!!

Team tried to get up from him...but before that Win  flipped  him to down and get top of his body then smiled...

Team : Phi !! What are you---

Win : shsh!! if you loud , i will tell your mom that, you are lying and you haven't  a fever yet...

Team : Phi what are you going to--

Before he completes his words, Win's warm lips covered his whole lips...So Team shocked and tried to push him back.... but slowly Team meleted and starting to kissing him back with the same agressive manner....They are kissing like they are the only person in the world now..Then after 5 minutes of breathless kiss, Team pushed him back for his life then Started to panting......

Team : (( Panting)) You Perv!! You started to kissing at my home too??

Win : So What?? I bored with our college class room....

Team : Ugh! Move from me....

Win : Wait! Tell me now,   Why did you skipped you class?

Team: Move first! Then I'll  you..

Win : I want one more...

Team : What?? Phi stop it...Mom will see us...

Win : No..I locked the door already...

Team : WHAT??

Win : Yeah...Now I wanna one kiss, one bite, One suck!

Team : Ugh!! Shut up!! Or i will call my mom to here....

Win: Really? Then call her..I don't Mind If she saw her son got fu**ed by his boyfriend!

Team: WHAT??? Ugh!! Get off me..MOM!!! MOMM---

Before he call again, win  kissed him again... but this time it was like an attack..so Team's lips got  a slight bruise on his lips... so Team quickly moved his lips to side ..