Trapped

Aftersometimes,,Team's Dad stopped his car at his home and Mew and Dad Parked their car behind him and slowly got down... Team's Dad got down then quickly opened the Passenger seat door then held Team's hand then pulled him outside...So Team cried even more by the grip then looked at him with sad face... Then Team's Dad dragged him to inside and pushed him to the floor like a throw.. so the sudden action made Team fell on the floor strongly and his foot hitted on the side wall...

Team : ARGHHHH!!!

Team screamed loudly then started to crying without getting up...

Team's Dad : SHUT UP!! HOW DARE YOU TO DO LIKE THAT INFRONT OF US !!??

Team : I WILL DO IT AND I WILL DO IT MORE IF I CAN!!

Team yelled at him back when he felt extreme anger because of the pain on his foot.. so His Dad lose his all control the he quickly walked to him then started to slapping him here and there and Team cried under him loudly... Mew and Dad was watching these all from behind and didn't tried to stop him.. because they thought that Team deserve it.. so they both let them do it....

Team : ARGHHHH!! KILL ME IF YOU WANT!!!

Suddenly Team's Mom ran to there when she heard the sounds and shocked when she saw the scene.....

Mom : Oh My Gosh!!! LOUISE STOP !!!

She ran there and held him strongly to not let him hurt his child more...

Team's Dad : Stella Move!! You don't know what he did at the competition place ?? He kissed that bloody begger infront of thousands of peoples and some of my regular customers watched those... HE SPOIL MY ENTIRE REPUTATION !

Mom shocked and looked at Team who lying down there with bloody lips and his entire face has red Marks...So she started crying and quickly sat beside him with pulling him closer...

Mom : (( Crying)) Baby..

Team's Dad : That Ba**rd hit Mew and hurt philip too... Because of this @@$@$$@ !!

Team looked at him with extreme angery face..so It made his Dad provoke even more then tried to hot him again..

Team's Dad : YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU!!

Mom : LOUISE STOP!! IF YOU WAANA KILL YOUR OWN SON THEN DO IT..BUT BEFORE THAT YOU HAVE TO KILL ME!! I CAN'T BEAR THIS ANYMORE!! (( Tears))

Team's Dad looked at her angerily then controled his anger hardly..

Mom : IS THIS THE WAY TO HANDLING YOUR CHILD?? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LOUISE ? WHY YOU BEING LIKE THIS? WHEN DID YOU STRATED TO BEATING YOUR BABY ?

Team's Dad : BABY ? HE'S NOT MY BABY ANYMORE.. I HATE HIM NOW! I HATE TO BEING HIS DAD NOW..

Mom : IF YOU HATE HIM THEN LET HIM GO WITH THE PERSON HE LOVE! WHY YOU BOTHER ABOUT HIM THEN?!

Team's Dad looked at her angerily then looked at Team who still in a crying Mess..

Team's Dad : You still don't understand anything...Win showed his exact character now..He dont needs our Son anymore.. He said it himself!

Mom: (( Chuckled)) It's not what do you think Louise..it was a lie....i know they never be toghether and you will never let them too..so iam the one who told him to leave Team alone and he just obeyed me, that's all...He promised me that He never will come to our life again...
because he respect me and more than he loves Team... he dont want to hurt anyone of us More !

As soon as Team heard it, he stopped crying and looked at his Mom with teary eyes....

Team : wh... What?