Love

At the same evening..

Team : (( Tears)) I'm sorry Pwin!!

Win : Ugh? Why you saying sorry Team??

Team : (( Tears)) P'dean told me everything... I'm really sorry for Everthing.... (( Crying)) I didn't knew it Phi.. please forgive me (( crying)) please ( crying))

Team cried again and again then again hugged his waist tightly... So Win slightly smiled and ruffled his hair...

Win : I already forgive you baby... Stop crying...

Team : (( crying)) why didn't you told me this before ??

Win : Told you! I was scared to reveal it...
I was afraid that I might lose you...

Team felt angery when he heard that.. so He quickly got up and pushed him back angerily...

Team : THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO US THESE MONTHS YOU FOOL!! ? WE BROKE UP REMEMBER?? NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AT THE FIRST PLACE !!

Win : I---- I know...But I thought--

Team : You thought I'll hate you if i knew all of these !! Right?

Win looked at him with extreme sad face then slowly nod his head... So Team felt even more angery and he quickly pulled Win with his collar..

Team : IM NOT A NARROW MINDED YOU IDIOT !!

Win : Baby I'm Sorry....but I concerned about your parents too.. They have only a son.. they have their own concepts about your future right!? That's why I--

Team : if you are thinking that way ,
you should have rejected me at the first time, at the right moment when i said I love you... NOT NOW !! Iam the one who told you that i love you..right??if you concerned about my parents then WHY DID YOU ACCEPTED IT ??

Win : (( Tears)) Team I---

Before he could say something, Team hugged him tightly like almost a Jump... So Win somehow managed to stay still and held him strongly with teary eyes...

Team : (( Tears)) I love you P'win....I love you Somuch!! Please Don't leave me anymore...I can't live a single second without you...And I love your daughter More......I will be her Papa.. Please phi..please make me as her papa..(( crying)) I'll take care of her (( crying))

Win smiled with teary eyes when he heard that... And he felt this is the best moment he ever had in his life...Team slowly looked at him with teary eyes..So Win smiled and cupped his both cheeks.....

Win : Will You be my boyfriend ?

Team looked at him with teary eyes and Nod his head as yes in frantically..

Win : ( smiles) I love you..

Team : (( Tears)) I love you too...

So Win smiled and quickly sealed his lips with Team and Both started to Kissing eachother... Even they gone out of breat, None of them didn't Stopped or None of them didn't dare to stop first... because both of them already lose their patience.. So They kissed here and there with pulling each other tightly... And They both did the soft kiss and at the same time a wild one too...And soon Team's lips, cheeks, Neck filled with Win's warm kisses and Their giggling echoed inside the pool area....

After sometime, Win stopped his car infront of Team's home then looked at him with a smile and saw Team already smiling at him cutely....

Team : Bye... Take care...

Win smiled and nod his head then slowly touched his cheek and rubbed his soft lower lip with his thumb.. So Team smiled at him widely and both again sealed their lips each other... They moved their face side to side and kissed each other with extreme passionately... But when Team gone out of breath, He quickly pulled back his mouth from Win and looked at him with panting like hell... But win again pulled his nape then again spammed his lips with him one more strongly.... So Team shocked and started to slapping on his both shoulders...but Win didn't let him go and continued kissing here and there.... So Team somehow managed him to move back then cover Win's Mouth with his hand to not let him do more...